[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
you put the girl with whoever the guy you want to put it with in same room with just 2 of them (of course not the MC) and then click check in. (dont click sleep)
then you click the girl whos with the guy. (doesnt show scenes all the time but will do so just keep trying every night)
then you can see the scenes.
Oh Thanks
so they have to basically be in the same room just the two together
it doesn't work in "harem" mod where netori dude is with all the girls at the same time
got it
I'll try after work !

rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
Oh Thanks
it doesn't work in "harem" mod where netori dude is with all the girls at the same time
got it
I'll try after work !
Some of those Inn scenes don't trigger until you get someone taken by the rival party in a party battle. You can also view the stats of the girls and who they like more in the menu. For Netori I think if you win the party battle you can take the priest if they have that party configuration. Then you can use the priest to satisfy party members affected by lust since that's how she was trained, and in this world those are the rules of battle. It wouldn't be much of an erotic game otherwise. So far it's coming along pretty well.

I don't think all of the lewd scenes are available yet since this isn't really in Alpha yet.

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
What are the inn actions by the way? I found a potion that gave me 1 extra but so far I haven't seen a change.

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
What are the inn actions by the way? I found a potion that gave me 1 extra but so far I haven't seen a change.
inn actions are used to stop an ntr route from starting, and probably will also be later used to initiate the love route. The human girl with the elf guy has one that requires some actions and the bully guy also has one with one of the girls (forgot which).
Oh Thanks
you don't always have to put them together. the guys will sometimes move rooms on their own if the way you setup the rooms allows it. like, if you have two people room together, one of the guys will swap with one of those two to get with the remaining girl in the room.

each guy does seem to prefer a specific different girl tho until you build up those love points high enough so some pairings you'll have to specifically force the route rather than letting the dude go to her naturally.

Reactions: Voilsh

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
2.09 released. Grab the patch from main page. My archive in OP is also updated.

Reviewed monster placement and strength for demo version. Made it easier for erotic events to occur early in the game.
For the same reason, the placement, strength, and appearance probability of wild bulls have been revised, making them slightly more likely to appear.
The settlement with the Wild Bull is greatly reduced. However, if you escape repeatedly, it will gradually increase.
The event of Max's capture by Succubus has been fixed.
The penalty for falling to the second floor of the canyon cave is too large, so you can use a ladder to return even if you can't jump.
When using a spellbook, the spellbook will not be consumed when the spell fails to be learned.
Newly created characters can return to the main character and the main character can return to the main character.
Fixed a problem where newly created characters would not gain hearts when sharing a room with the main character.
Fixed the behavior of the Acolyte High Priest during battle.
Fixed an error when talking to Max or Rufus at the inn when there are no elves or gnomes registered.
Fixed a bug that the heroine's image would be distorted when opening the heroine info when she is naked.
Fixed an error when using the return scroll during battle.
Fixed a bug where you could attack with a sub-weapon even if the sub-weapon couldn't reach the enemy when equipped with a two-handed weapon.
Fixed a problem where the player could not learn magic after level 10, but can now learn all magic up to level 5.
Fixed a problem where summoning contracts were being signed regardless of the player's choice.
Fixed a bug that made it too easy to identify traps.
Fixed a few other minor bugs.

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
By the way, does anyone know how to get past Floor 3 of the Tower dungeon? I found a breakable wall but it is in a 1-by-1 space so bombs aren't an option.

ali16009

Sep 19, 2019
An0nM4n I think its only breakable from other side. You need wooden blanks (item) in inventory. Go to the N:5, E:9. Click item and then make one step to the east. Maybe posible with flying spell too.

rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
By the way, does anyone know how to get past Floor 3 of the Tower dungeon? I found a breakable wall but it is in a 1-by-1 space so bombs aren't an option.
The wall to the 4th floor is next to the door in the room with the invisible walls, when you bomb it a sliver of wall is left. Then you climb the ladder and boom 4th floor.

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
An0nM4n I think its only breakable from other side. You need wooden blanks (item) in inventory. Go to the N:5, E:9. Click item and then make one step to the east. Maybe posible with flying spell too.
The wall to the 4th floor is next to the door in the room with the invisible walls, when you bomb it a sliver of wall is left. Then you climb the ladder and boom 4th floor.
Thank you very much!
I'll try this out.

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
Okay, I got past floor 3, so the maps and the help worked out. My new problem is this random chest on F3 of the Tower Dungeon. The coords on this chest is N:5, E:5. Do I need the levitation spell here?
Edit: yeah, levitate doesn't work. I would still fall through the hole in the floor made by the bomb.
Edit 2: Also, if anyone knows, there is a cracked wall by the ice path on F3. I have no idea how to break that either.

rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
Okay, I got past floor 3, so the maps and the help worked out. My new problem is this random chest on F3 of the Tower Dungeon. The coords on this chest is N:5, E:5. Do I need the levitation spell here?
Edit: yeah, levitate doesn't work. I would still fall through the hole in the floor made by the bomb.
Edit 2: Also, if anyone knows, there is a cracked wall by the ice path on F3. I have no idea how to break that either.
You need a jump scroll, or the jump spell to get to it.

senguj

Apr 15, 2018
Can someone explain how do I install and launch the game? I've tried using original and version from here, installing over original demo, launching with jp locale, but game simply closes black screen with some message on bottom left side of screen

Reactions: akatsuki99

Syannis

Mar 29, 2021
I downloaded it but it won't run, am I missing a certain application for this to run correctly?