[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

cintan

Nov 28, 2017
How the hell are you meant to get the chest in the water on the forest road? the Levitate spell does nothing. And what of the teleport traps?

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
How the hell are you meant to get the chest in the water on the forest road? the Levitate spell does nothing. And what of the teleport traps?

in the last version there was a portable bridge that could be used to get across water.
Don't know if it's in this one though.

rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
in the last version there was a portable bridge that could be used to get across water.
Don't know if it's in this one though.
If you level up your mage's ability you can get Levitate and hover above water. It doesn't work on places you can fall from though.

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
what.PNG

What does this say? More specifically what does the grayed out text say?
I assume the bottom one is "ignore" or "do nothing" or something like that.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
View attachment 1376771

What does this say? More specifically what does the grayed out text say?
I assume the bottom one is "ignore" or "do nothing" or something like that.
There are 2-3 bars to the bottom right. There bars correspond to -2 or -3 you see. And are needed to stop other male from seducing the girl. In your example, you can't stop him.
I don't know mechanic for replenishing or setting 2 o 3 of them.

DhuumB

May 9, 2020
In one town you can buy a tomb for learning the jump skill which can be teached to a character with alchemy skills. In the dungeon to the top left of the forest you can get the portable bridge. Each will give you a movement of 1 tile over Water/Lava. If you combine both, you can get the chest, as well as getting out of hell (lava). Instead of the tomb, you can also use a jump scroll.

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
There are 2-3 bars to the bottom right. There bars correspond to -2 or -3 you see. And are needed to stop other male from seducing the girl. In your example, you can't stop him.
I don't know mechanic for replenishing or setting 2 o 3 of them.
Just wanted to add here(was using google translate app on smartphone from time to time), so those bars are "number of actions in the inn", and by default you have only 2. And in the second town there is an item in items shop - bottle with potion, that increases number of actions to 3.

Reactions: CobraPL

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
In one town you can buy a tomb for learning the jump skill which can be teached to a character with alchemy skills. In the dungeon to the top left of the forest you can get the portable bridge. Each will give you a movement of 1 tile over Water/Lava. If you combine both, you can get the chest, as well as getting out of hell (lava). Instead of the tomb, you can also use a jump scroll.
I am going to assume that it's in one of the phantom chests I found on the 2nd floor of the tower dungeon? What do I do with those anyway?

DhuumB

May 9, 2020
I am going to assume that it's in one of the phantom chests I found on the 2nd floor of the tower dungeon? What do I do with those anyway?
I don't know how to open those. You need to go to the third floor and fall down through a hole/gap. There is a chest with the portable bridge.

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
I don't know how to open those. You need to go to the third floor and fall down through a hole/gap. There is a chest with the portable bridge.
I have no idea how to get to the 3rd floor. I am blocked by the iron bars next to the phantom hallways.

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
I have no idea how to get to the 3rd floor. I am blocked by the iron bars next to the phantom hallways.
Search the room in the upper-right corner of the map, it would be at the left side of the room with ladder. Move to the deepest part of that room and then walk through the wall to your right (there's hidden passage in that wall).

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
Search the room in the upper-right corner of the map, it would be at the left side of the room with ladder. Move to the deepest part of that room and then walk through the wall to your right (there's hidden passage in that wall).
tysm

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
How do you trigger ntr events in the inn?
They just sleep peacefully when I'm there...

KmonX

Nov 17, 2018
How do you trigger ntr events in the inn?
They just sleep peacefully when I'm there...
you put the girl with whoever the guy you want to put it with in same room with just 2 of them (of course not the MC) and then click check in. (dont click sleep)
then you click the girl whos with the guy. (doesnt show scenes all the time but will do so just keep trying every night)
then you can see the scenes.