[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
Ok so they say it's released but the link leads to this: "The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later". Just how popular is this demo? Or maybe it's just server maintenance *shrug*

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
I think I've memorized some of the mechanics from the first demo enough to give it a try...

rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
I think I've memorized some of the mechanics from the first demo enough to give it a try...
If you get frustrated you can always turn on google translate on your phone and use the camera translator. I have one jerry rigged for reviews sitting on top of a holster.

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
If you get frustrated you can always turn on google translate on your phone and use the camera translator. I have one jerry rigged for reviews sitting on top of a holster.
Instant regret, idk what the classes are lmao

Apr 9, 2020
anyone know how to go to underground in demo ver 2? also i need something to water walk and get item, levitate spell now not work on water

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
v 2.02 link in first post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/39728/post-2606202

Fixed an error in the description of the town items screen.
Fixed an error in the character creation screen.
Fixed a bug where the jumping spellbook was not sold (could not be cleared)
Fixed some quests not occurring anymore.
Fixed a few other minor bugs.
Removed home. The home is a facility that appears in the main game, and was originally not supposed to be used in the demo version.

Fixed an error that occurred when you were captured by a monster and were not wearing underwear.
Fixed an error when trying to level up to 11 or higher.
Fixed an error that occurred when trying to view heroine information when there were no heroines.
Fixed a bug in the progress of the game when you meet Wild Bull.
Removed the button to go out of the inn at night (cause of error & currently useless)
Fixed an error that occurred during an event when creating a human character with black hair.
Fixed an error that occurred when using scout magic.
Fixed an error when using the scout magic - Fixed an error when using the Radmilla tower exit to the village (debugging error)
Fixed a few other minor bugs.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
New trial:
(It is annoying to maintain repacked version, from now on download latest patch from main page and put into main directory)

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
By the way, does anyone know how to unlock the other female characters? or are we just locked to the Gnome and the Elf for now?

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
Next question, how do I leave the town in v2? I have just been clicking around so far with no luck.

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
Starting to think I will need this, any ideas of which one to get? there are a lot in the app store and I have no idea how these work.

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
If you seriously want to play games like this ITH/Textractor and translation aggregator aren't really going to be enough. If you want to step up your gaming you're going to also want to get a optical screen capture software that automatically copies the captured text to the clipboard at the same time as you use ITH, TA, or DeepL. This allows you to translate text somewhere on the screen that isn't being picked up by ITH, which is essential in many Makura Cover Soft games. I use ScreenOCR, It's a lot faster than using a phone because you can just select the area on your screen that you want to capture and it will automatically get translated in your TA or paste the text in DeepL. The DeepL - Auto VN Translation Extension lets you auto paste your clipboard into the DeepL translation page for even faster translating. If you do use that extension, keep in mind that you need to click the extension's button to turn it on in your browser before it will auto paste into your DeepL page. Although, for people that want a totally free experience, Screen OCR isn't the way to go because they have very limited free uses. Paying for the service however is definitely worth it if you ever find yourself getting frustrated because your text hookers aren't capturing things well enough and you don't know what you're doing in a game because you can't read any of it.

Long story short, machine translation is much further ahead now than just using ITH and TA, and if those are the only tools you're using, then playing this or pretty much any other Makura Cover Soft game is going to be very difficult and unsatisfactory because they often have pages that are difficult to capture with a text hooking software alone. If you aren't using some kind of OCR app, then definitely see about finding one because it's so useful. If you're still using basic ITH then you should upgrade to Textractor because it's being updated more often and has better features.

Last edited: