[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
I think NTR will be avoidable. If played right. In L2 I achieved zero-NTR multiple times.
In their website i see a party with MC and 5 girls. So there will be an option not to pick others men in your team right ? i havent played long enough to be sure

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
hmmm, well, good art but "hardly avoidable NTR" really something that hold me back playing Makura's game :( just like Leanne
To be fair Leanne is actually too easy to avoid NTR for me lol, and if you are bothered by that you can use the cheat that locks the king and bodyguards so they dont bother you, for the enemy heh, if they manage to NTR you it's your fault, it's too easy to rescue the girls and there is no challenge there.

What I would have liked is the enemy actually being more of a challenge, like they unlocking the secret passages, being able to do 3 offensives at the same time, tactics to try to kidnap or taunt girls and of course if captured that they would be moving the girl each few days and so deeper into enemy territory, even more with ambushes and difficulties to advance.

It can be quite hellish but I would have loved to have all that in black difficulty...

Btw, as I was saying, all you need to do is to get the girl that you have the events with to 100 loyalty and take the option to visit her before going to the king after the hippia offensive. That's the only bit of NTR that is hard to avoid if you are a new player in the game, for the rest... lock the king on the main city and just play bit by bit.

In fact, rather than the enemies and harem king something that is discouraging non-NTR fans from playing is that it doesn't reward the player at all, just a tiny scene at the ending and that's it.

My personal view was a disappointing challenge and a meager reward for winning. But taking that out I enjoyed how Leanne works out.

Reactions: megamanx06

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
To be fair Leanne is actually too easy to avoid NTR for me lol, and if you are bothered by that you can use the cheat that locks the king and bodyguards so they dont bother you, for the enemy heh, if they manage to NTR you it's your fault, it's too easy to rescue the girls and there is no challenge there.

What I would have liked is the enemy actually being more of a challenge, like they unlocking the secret passages, being able to do 3 offensives at the same time, tactics to try to kidnap or taunt girls and of course if captured that they would be moving the girl each few days and so deeper into enemy territory, even more with ambushes and difficulties to advance.

It can be quite hellish but I would have loved to have all that in black difficulty...

Btw, as I was saying, all you need to do is to get the girl that you have the events with to 100 loyalty and take the option to visit her before going to the king after the hippia offensive. That's the only bit of NTR that is hard to avoid if you are a new player in the game, for the rest... lock the king on the main city and just play bit by bit.

In fact, rather than the enemies and harem king something that is discouraging non-NTR fans from playing is that it doesn't reward the player at all, just a tiny scene at the ending and that's it.

My personal view was a disappointing challenge and a meager reward for winning. But taking that out I enjoyed how Leanne works out.
Yea i already know that. At first time i thought that the story about MC fight back the King or something lol. Still a good story and some ending, expectually Cynthia ending. Im just feel disappointed for Cyn not have any sex scene with MC hmm

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
The "repair while equipped" function, which was limited to blacksmiths and alchemists, will be extended to other members of the party.
If there is a blacksmith or alchemist in the party and someone has a hammer and sand, they will be able to repair while wearing it.
Add poison remover to the store and make it drop more often.
Sleepiness is now completely gone after a night's sleep.
The penalty for the debilitating state was too great, so magic can be cast.
Return scrolls and repair sets are now easier to drop.
Fixed a problem with the scroll of return when used in battle.
Fixed an error that occurred when a leotard was included in a drop item.
Fixed a bug that prevented events from occurring for newly created characters.
Fixed an error when loading during a duel.
Fixed a problem where a non-party member would unlock a treasure chest.
Fixed a bug where there were still a small number of Kyokuto soldiers equipped.
Fixed a bug where key configs (up, down, left, right) weren't being applied after restarting the game.
Fixed a bug where the effect on the attribute of dealing with friendly enemies was the exact opposite of what it should be.
Fixed a bug that caused the original stats to drop when you leveled up if you wore equipment that reduced stats.
Fixed a bug that allowed you to do various things while dead or in ashes.
Fixed a problem where using a rod of flame had no effect.
Fixed missing image when Max equips the buckler.
Fixed an inconsistency in data loading when repeatedly deleting and creating characters.
If a character is repeatedly deleted and created, inconsistencies will occur when loading data. Please understand.
Fixed a problem where information from another save data could be seen when loading.
Fixed an error that occurred when pressing the number keys on the keyboard (fixed in 1.06).
Fixed a few other minor bugs.

There are some other bugs that have been identified as of now. We will fix them as soon as possible.

Translated with (free version)

Reactions: BootlegBill