[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016

Some news, mainly screenshots. below Google Translate:

Excitement no longer rises just by wearing highly exposed equipment like the demo version.
Instead, there are various traps that increase excitement during the adventure, including battles with enemies ...!

Monsters with tentacles have also appeared in the demo version, but in
addition to catching the heroine, there are those who make use of their tentacles to attack.
If you feel it due to the nasty attack of the tentacles
, not only will the heroine's excitement increase, but the action will be cancelled .
In order to prevent obscene attacks by monsters,
you must be equipped with equipment that does not allow you to easily touch your body.

Be careful of undressing traps!
If you expose yourself too stimulatingly, your
fellow men will get excited and you may be more likely to be forced to have sex at the inn.

You can now take the members of the rival party (several types of humanoid female monsters) in a
duel and make them friends
They can be fought and trained in the form of employment by the main character.
You can also let them stay in the inn like other heroines.
It is also possible to apply to other men . (No event will occur)

Many other system improvements. There is a button
on the inventory screen to automatically organize items . You can also equip both hands with
light weapons such as daggers .

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017

Some news, mainly screenshots. below Google Translate:

Excitement no longer rises just by wearing highly exposed equipment like the demo version.
Instead, there are various traps that increase excitement during the adventure, including battles with enemies ...!

Monsters with tentacles have also appeared in the demo version, but in
addition to catching the heroine, there are those who make use of their tentacles to attack.
If you feel it due to the nasty attack of the tentacles
, not only will the heroine's excitement increase, but the action will be cancelled .
In order to prevent obscene attacks by monsters,
you must be equipped with equipment that does not allow you to easily touch your body.

Be careful of undressing traps!
If you expose yourself too stimulatingly, your
fellow men will get excited and you may be more likely to be forced to have sex at the inn.

You can now take the members of the rival party (several types of humanoid female monsters) in a
duel and make them friends
They can be fought and trained in the form of employment by the main character.
You can also let them stay in the inn like other heroines.
It is also possible to apply to other men . (No event will occur)

Many other system improvements. There is a button
on the inventory screen to automatically organize items . You can also equip both hands with
light weapons such as daggers .
I saw that today. it's looking good...

I do constantly check for a release date on their website. I hope they release their game this year.

Larans

Oct 15, 2019
Looks a lot like a game that might be a lot of fun if stuff gets translated and when I can take it more seriously. Hard to put a ton of effort learning the systems and all that for a demo.

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
I loved Leane 2 and this looks really amazing. I just hope it gets a proper translation. I dont understand why Leane 2 was the only one of their games to get a translation, they have so many interesting games with lots of content.
AFAIK Leane 2 was translated unofficially by a kind samaritan. He did an absolutely outstanding job and I'd love to support his work because this quality of translation is worth its weight in gold.

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
AFAIK Leane 2 was translated unofficially by a kind samaritan. He did an absolutely outstanding job and I'd love to support his work because this quality of translation is worth its weight in gold.
the translator's not a commission guy. Leane was their first translation and they did it on their own time out of self-interest. they've said they have no intention to translate anything else right now and if they ever do, they'd do it quietly and not talk about it until it's done.

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
Honestly, having other games by Makura Cover Soft getting translations would be an absolute dream come true. Especially with the quality the translator for Leanne 2 had. I’ve pretty much accepted it won’t happen but I hope this one will get a translation at the full release.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Personally while Leane 2 is a good game it clearly has too little difficulty, I would have liked to change the harem of the king for enemies being able to use strategies to bait/capture the girls and them having the ability to move her around the map.

(Even more that they could set up ambushes and other actions on map, including opening the other 2 paths into ally territory and enemies cap on generic units on black difficulty being 40, 15 for the fortress assault, 15 through the caves and 10 for the north side hidden path, however with the ability to reduce their army by conquering the main castles), Leane 2 was easy but previous Leane was even more easy. I have a bit of faith that on the difficulty aspect dungeons and bride can be a bit more... challenging.

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Honestly, having other games by Makura Cover Soft getting translations would be an absolute dream come true. Especially with the quality the translator for Leanne 2 had. I’ve pretty much accepted it won’t happen but I hope this one will get a translation at the full release.
I would enjoy a partial translation (menu, items, names, skills, magic) at least. It's more feasible to achieve at start.

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
I can't for the life of me figure out how to do the quests offered though, I have looked everywhere, so maybe those aren't implemented yet?
Both of these quests happen at the basement level. You have to go to the bottom left corner somehow and use the door there. That brings you to the Slime Boss Fight. The ladder in that room after you win will bring you to a chest on the 1st floor that has the red underwear set.

Reactions: rawry776

rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
Both of these quests happen at the basement level. You have to go to the bottom left corner somehow and use the door there. That brings you to the Slime Boss Fight. The ladder in that room after you win will bring you to a chest on the 1st floor that has the red underwear set.
Thanks, I found it! I don't know why I didn't think I could go that way. Can't wait for the new demo and eventually alpha release.

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
The game looks really interesting, cool and solid - the question is whether we'll get a real translation sooner than in a few years. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Nick_1357

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
the translator's not a commission guy. Leane was their first translation and they did it on their own time out of self-interest. they've said they have no intention to translate anything else right now and if they ever do, they'd do it quietly and not talk about it until it's done.
Sorry, did you mean to respond to me? Because I don't remember saying any of the things you're responding to. Also, I reckon I basically said the same thing you did, hence why I used the term "good samaritan". I do appreciate the insight about what he said with regards to his future plans though.

rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
According to the website (in pink letters at the top on the page) this game is supposed to have a new demo released today, the 20th. haven't seen an update yet though...

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
According to the website (in pink letters at the top on the page) this game is supposed to have a new demo released today, the 20th. haven't seen an update yet though...
It'll probably be released later today, I don't think they update on the dot