[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Well, DEV just posted bunch of screenshots. Most of them of (probably) violated companions. Personally this is thing I do not like. Inn/room-related willing NTR is sth much more expected.

Dungeon's maps will be generated. Some Jap names will be in external file (easier to translate, I think).
There will be some monsters to summon for fight, after "contracting" them. This is OFC also a great idea for NTR since some monsters could help for sex with the girls.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
★ A demo version that allows you to play some of the games will be released soon ★

A demo version that allows you to actually play some of the games will be released soon.
(The release date has been postponed to around 2021/1/10) Although
there are restrictions on the races and levels
that can be used, we plan to make it possible to play games that can enjoy the system as a whole.
By the way, the map that appears is the original version dedicated to the demo version.
Demo version soon!

burn3287

Nov 7, 2017
Pro tip, having more than one heroine of a species will break the game sometimes at the Inn, as the developer assumes you only have one of each

D

Deleted member 3084635

How to translate this game without any xp3 file?

I will review some translators, but the most convenient variant is to have it already translated while playing instead of one "always on top" translated text box.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I provide unpacked version. So no xp3 files.
Everything, including 1.02 files, is in "data" folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: BootlegBill

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
I've done tons of partials before, but only ever for RPG Maker games because I understand the tools for them fine. I'm certain I can partial this game, just don't expect a full from me.

I just have no fucking idea what the tools for this type of engine are or how to use them. Or what engine this game actually runs on in the first place. After looking at the game files, I think it's Kirikiri?

burn3287

Nov 7, 2017
Dug into the code a bit myself, and they're programmed to stop having sex when sperm volume reaches 200 for some reason, not sure if that's a bug or an intentional demo limitation

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Dug into the code a bit myself, and they're programmed to stop having sex when sperm volume reaches 200 for some reason, not sure if that's a bug or an intentional demo limitation
Generated girls have no sex content. Their relationships remain unchanged.
There is no sex content with MC imho.

burn3287

Nov 7, 2017
Generated girls have no sex content. Their relationships remain unchanged.
There is no sex content with MC imho.
Yeah, its a real bummer. You can still change the starter girls names, but they're way weaker than a custom girl.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Are there any sex scenes in the demo is is it just to show off the mechanics of the game?
Also I was hoping that when the demo dropped that the game would have a release date, lets hope its released some time this year the sooner the better
Also also is the dungeons wall just empty black space for you guys as well? or is it something on my end

burn3287

Nov 7, 2017
Are there any sex scenes in the demo is is it just to show off the mechanics of the game?
Also I was hoping that when the demo dropped that the game would have a release date, lets hope its released some time this year the sooner the better
Also also is the dungeons wall just empty black space for you guys as well? or is it something on my end
Theres about three scenes (two teasers and a sex scene at the end) at the inn for each pairing of female and male party member excluding the PC, alongside an extra CG for each thats In the files that I have no idea how to trigger. Although the affection system only works for the precreated girls at the moment so you wont be able to trigger them for custom girls. Theres also a few scenes at the inn if they get taken as a prize for losing a fight to the blue hair guy (shows up semi randomly on second floor) but those are just suggestive dialogue through the door and standing around naked.

BeatTheMeats

Nov 25, 2020
Theres about three scenes (two teasers and a sex scene at the end) at the inn for each pairing of female and male party member excluding the PC, alongside an extra CG for each thats In the files that I have no idea how to trigger. Although the affection system only works for the precreated girls at the moment so you wont be able to trigger them for custom girls. Theres also a few scenes at the inn if they get taken as a prize for losing a fight to the blue hair guy (shows up semi randomly on second floor) but those are just suggestive dialogue through the door and standing around naked.
save?