[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

burn3287

Nov 7, 2017
Theres not like a gallery or anything, and the repeatable short version of the sex scenes stop after a bit do to a bug unless you mod the game. You can use cheat engine to get enough gold to spam the inn, and to bump up that lewdness meter (which speeds up affection gain). The lewdness goes up based on steps taken and you'll want to scan for it under 'double' instead of the default, and make sure to take an extra step after you change it otherwise viewing lewd status crashes the game sometimes.

Reactions: nlkt1997

BeatTheMeats

Nov 25, 2020
Theres not like a gallery or anything, and the repeatable short version of the sex scenes stop after a bit do to a bug unless you mod the game. You can use cheat engine to get enough gold to spam the inn, and to bump up that lewdness meter (which speeds up affection gain). The lewdness goes up based on steps taken and you'll want to scan for it under 'double' instead of the default, and make sure to take an extra step after you change it otherwise viewing lewd status crashes the game sometimes.
Can you view the scenes without cheat engine?

burn3287

Nov 7, 2017
Yeah but it takes longer since you have to play the game normally and save up money for the inn, and it takes a lot of walking to grind up the lewdness stat. The scenes with the blue haired barbarian guy are kind of hard too since the higher leveled NPC ally dude who follows you around has enough HP to solo the rival fight even if you self sabotage.

burn3287

Nov 7, 2017
Actually sure, here's a save file at the start of the game with 5 million gold and the lewdness of both girls set to 25. The girls and the male friend have their names changed to the english translation of their default names. (Elf boy is Max, elf girl is claire, gnome girl is muse.) Which is also what they are refered to in the code, which may be part of why the scenes don't work right for custom girls.

burn3287

Nov 7, 2017
Also since I'm already uploading crap, here's a patch I slapped together for the game that fixes the 'scenes stop repeating after semen hits 200' thing, and translates the 'sex position' list the two male party members are assigned for their entries in the sex diary in the status screen. This includes the files from the dev's 1.02 patch, but I also fucked with a few scene requirements while I was experimenting with trying to get that other bug fixed and figuring out the software needed to unpack and repack files. So the balance might be off if you use it. This also lets girls get pregnant since it unblocks the requirements, but the only thing that happens is that the counter for it goes up in the status screen.

I don't plan on updating this or anything since I've already seen the whole demo pretty much, so I'd stop using it after the dev patches the game more if you care about playing the game properly and avoiding bugs.

BeatTheMeats

Nov 25, 2020
Actually sure, here's a save file at the start of the game with 5 million gold and the lewdness of both girls set to 25. The girls and the male friend have their names changed to the english translation of their default names. (Elf boy is Max, elf girl is claire, gnome girl is muse.) Which is also what they are refered to in the code, which may be part of why the scenes don't work right for custom girls.
Also since I'm already uploading crap, here's a patch I slapped together for the game that fixes the 'scenes stop repeating after semen hits 200' thing, and translates the 'sex position' list the two male party members are assigned for their entries in the sex diary in the status screen. This includes the files from the dev's 1.02 patch, but I also fucked with a few scene requirements while I was experimenting with trying to get that other bug fixed and figuring out the software needed to unpack and repack files. So the balance might be off if you use it. This also lets girls get pregnant since it unblocks the requirements, but the only thing that happens is that the counter for it goes up in the status screen.

I don't plan on updating this or anything since I've already seen the whole demo pretty much, so I'd stop using it after the dev patches the game more if you care about playing the game properly and avoiding bugs.
cheers gov, you're the man!

BeatTheMeats

Nov 25, 2020

where do I put patch?

burn3287

Nov 7, 2017
i get an error and game wont start... also only the elf girl has sex scenes? horn girl doesn't have sex scenes it seems no matter how many times I pair her with either men
I also got an error the first time I opened the game with it, but then never again. Scenes are triggered based on number of hearts for the guy, so if you alternate between dudes she won't get enough affection with either to trigger sex events.

BeatTheMeats

Nov 25, 2020
1610623948159.png
i keep getting this error, and i tried to open the game like 10 times in a row. no dice.

also what i meant is the blonde elf girl has sex scenes while it feels like the blue horn girl doesnt, even though i made them both sleep with the same men around 20 times.

burn3287

Nov 7, 2017
View attachment 985140
i keep getting this error, and i tried to open the game like 10 times in a row. no dice.

also what i meant is the blonde elf girl has sex scenes while it feels like the blue horn girl doesnt, even though i made them both sleep with the same men around 20 times.
She does. Her affection gain is just slower than the elf for some reason. Try putting the 1.02 patch in the folder alongside mine

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
1.03 repack in OP.
You may just use patch 1.03 if you have the demo already:

Saved data created with an older version will cause problems, so Please do not use it as much as possible. If you do use it, please resolve the following conditions as soon as possible.
If you have removed Max and the main character from the party, please bring them back to the party as soon as possible.
Please remove items that cannot be equipped depending on your occupation. Thank you.
EDIT: Demo changelog added to OP!
EDIT: 1.03 contains critical bug. Rightclick on a character, seclect second from bottom, to the right option. Insta crash.

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2018
Judging from his past work's development cycle, i guess that this game will release around October this year. Although i hope it'll release this summer, i highly doubt it. The Demo just shows how much more work needs to be done.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
1.06 added to OP.
Non-optimized version until investigating black walls.
Changelog updated.

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
As usual with Makura games it's pretty amazing with some crazy potential. In terms of erotic games it's basically AAA. Sadly demo is heavily bugged and crashes quite often. Still, it lets you see the game and its potential is really amazing. Can't wait for it.

Reactions: CobraPL

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
hmmm, well, good art but "hardly avoidable NTR" really something that hold me back playing Makura's game :( just like Leanne

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
hmmm, well, good art but "hardly avoidable NTR" really something that hold me back playing Makura's game :( just like Leanne
I think NTR will be avoidable. If played right. In L2 I achieved zero-NTR multiple times.