[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

Apr 9, 2020
Updated archive. There is now official patch 207(patch2)+xebit's english with imported 207 changes(patch3)+tweaks(patch4). I run it and moved to couple locations, it seems all is working. As for translation prefer original Xebit's patch3 if it will be updated for 207 because 207 changes was imported with priority for translations and any code changes which was made for it but I added 207 fixes where I noticed them in process of conflicts resolving.
is the mods still work with the new patch?

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
i won´t try the demo until it´s translated but the amount of images of maps worry me a litle..

is the demo filled with bugs so we need a very specific way to solve a quest?

or is the game too hard in the demo?

or are we the players just that bad at this kind of games?

i am not a pro so i know already that i will have problems and this worries me a bit. please someone answer me.

f95_user

Dec 2, 2017
is the mods still work with the new patch?
I imported changes and it seems working but I didnt test many time. In the archive are 3 patch files including tweaks and translation+official patch with which patch4 mods working and because of this it will be working in any case if not change patch files manually with other versions.

Also can someone send me extracted patch3.xp3, cant extract xebit's translations in his new ver.

Also is your mods with sync changes of patch207+en+mymods which I updated for myself. (upd: later found lost change in monster.csv about extra slaves, reuploaded)

Last edited:

sonicsd55

Dec 26, 2017
hello,
does someone knows how to open the chest in bull hideout?
I tried to beat him but even when i asked him for item he only gives me shitty low leved ones but no keys.
Murder monsters and hope they drop a key. I think I got mine in north of ice village

Dardalion720

May 6, 2020
Murder monsters and hope they drop a key. I think I got mine in north of ice village
Do you remember which key is it? (there is many keys in the game files...)

i won´t try the demo until it´s translated but the amount of images of maps worry me a litle..

is the demo filled with bugs so we need a very specific way to solve a quest?

or is the game too hard in the demo?

or are we the players just that bad at this kind of games?

i am not a pro so i know already that i will have problems and this worries me a bit. please someone answer me.
There is little chance that the demo will be translated, because it is a demo. So there is a partial translation (mainly the UI), but I doubt you'll get more than that.

The demo was full of bugs because the developer is basically deleting and cutting files that he didn't want to see in the demo before releasing it. And then he uses feedback to fix bugs.
Now in 2.07 the demo is pretty stable (there is probably still a few bugs, but not that much).

The game is easy even without the mods, there are some difficult puzzles (2 notable ones in the demo), but nothing impossible if you like puzzles. If you don't use MTool, the game being in Japanese doesn't help.
Basically the hardest part is clearing all the maps 100%, because there aren't many clues to find a hidden area and you don't know what is and what isn't in the demo.

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
where to find royal jelly? i not reading the misiion and just accept
climb the highest mountain in the canyon. make sure you have a floating platform. on the top of the mountain there is a section there is a cliff with few block that goes outward, make one step forwards activates the magic platform then use the skill jump. you will reach a secret area in the middle of the canyon. then complete the dungeon at the end there should be a treasure chest with the jelly.

Hachamachama99

Mar 24, 2022
climb the highest mountain in the canyon. make sure you have a floating platform. on the top of the mountain there is a section there is a cliff with few block that goes outward, make one step forwards activates the magic platform then use the skill jump. you will reach a secret area in the middle of the canyon. then complete the dungeon at the end there should be a treasure chest with the jelly.
Thankyou friend

f95_user

Dec 2, 2017
Here reuploaded (allinone) of TempusAnon mods which I updated for myself for patch 207+en+tweaks. Reuploaded already uploaded earlier because restored change in monster.csv. This patch is working for me but the link of course is just a temporary version before original author will update his mods.

sonicsd55

Dec 26, 2017
Do you remember which key is it? (there is many keys in the game files...)

There is little chance that the demo will be translated, because it is a demo. So there is a partial translation (mainly the UI), but I doubt you'll get more than that.

The demo was full of bugs because the developer is basically deleting and cutting files that he didn't want to see in the demo before releasing it. And then he uses feedback to fix bugs.
Now in 2.07 the demo is pretty stable (there is probably still a few bugs, but not that much).

The game is easy even without the mods, there are some difficult puzzles (2 notable ones in the demo), but nothing impossible if you like puzzles. If you don't use MTool, the game being in Japanese doesn't help.
Basically the hardest part is clearing all the maps 100%, because there aren't many clues to find a hidden area and you don't know what is and what isn't in the demo.
The key description will tell you it can open black chests.

Kyanba

Mar 25, 2021
hello if I'm not mistaken this is the last demo so the next version will be the official release, do you have any idea when that might be?

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
hello if I'm not mistaken this is the last demo so the next version will be the official release, do you have any idea when that might be?
He originally said he wanted to get the game out by Golden Week, but he wasn't able to finish it, so he put the demo out at that time instead.
Assuming he wasn't straight up lying about that, I would guess it should come out in the next couple of months hopefully. Though all of this bugfixing for the demo might have derailed him even more, so I guess we'll see