[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

TempusAnon

Feb 25, 2019
Don't really like the mage spells being called spirit, but the priest being called holy sounds better, and Maria buff is interesting gave her base skills of hide, and the passives avoid and search, making it viable to just get rid of Max without a replacement thief now I assume? Also gets Alert/Vigilant on lvl 15 now.

TempusAnon

Feb 25, 2019
Bug fixes for Riselle/Maria unlock mod
Patch notes:
-Removing event characters are now possible without creating a new game.
-Fixed Max ctd when joining party at the end of intro to demo, when joining a full party, now is instead in the waiting room when party is full.

Download:
Mods are now updated for patch 2.07.

Patch 5: More captives mod
Patch 6: MC bard class mod
Patch 7: Riselle & Maria unlocked mod
Patch 8: All in one mod

Download:

Reactions: rokrad and shlanker

TempusAnon

Feb 25, 2019
Here reuploaded (allinone) of TempusAnon mods which I updated for myself for patch 207+en+tweaks. Reuploaded already uploaded earlier because restored change in monster.csv. This patch is working for me but the link of course is just a temporary version before original author will update his mods.
Btw redownload the new version of patch5, I fixed the changes that disabled the more captives and mc bard mods from your end.

TempusAnon

Feb 25, 2019
Strange, she joins at lv 18. I have her at lv21 and i think she only got regenrate at lv20 or 19.
Is it possbile to make her learn thunderbust, firestorm and the ice equivalent at very least and maybe a support spell like slow or something (charm tends to miss most of the time)?
Maybe at once she reaches an very high lv letting her learn inferno or very powerful spells?
Or at very least making a mod to restore her "supposed natural spells"?

I am very curious also.
What spells can Linus (the fat guy) learn?

If i rememeber he joins at lv 12 (which was much lower compared to the previous build).
He started being weaker compared to previous build, but due his great spells, and low level start he became much better than Sandra; whose had a very very small buff comapred to version 1.26.
I have him at lv16, he has spark, mega venom, acid shower, erase magic.
Would you prefer me to add on the spells that she is supposed to get and keep her starting level or lower her level entirely so she gets it naturally?

Last edited:

f95_user

Dec 2, 2017
Btw redownload the new version of patch5, I fixed the changes that disabled the more captives and mc bard mods from your end.
I see the changes I not noticed while merging. Do you using some editor for csv files? Because I see csv files there is not only changes but also added many quotes missing in original files and it is much harder to notice actual changes in files in time of files check. Actually merging changes for csv files is most hard thing especially if data order was changed like items descriptions was sorted or kind of. In other parts there git can enable\disable things itself and I already encountered that there was appeared old changes in files which I even not able to find in history but anyway I did not find more simple variant of version control than git.

Testing another party size modification locally where I just had a wish to have more different races and jobs in the party but I have doubts about if it even need for public because extra mercenaries maybe already enough. Of course it is just a demo. It is already look like an army and maybe need to increase enemies count for it.:cry:
2024-05-20_100635.png

Last edited:

Dardalion720

May 6, 2020
Don't really like the mage spells being called spirit, but the priest being called holy sounds better, and Maria buff is interesting gave her base skills of hide, and the passives avoid and search, making it viable to just get rid of Max without a replacement thief now I assume? Also gets Alert/Vigilant on lvl 15 now.
At least Max isn't stuck in the thief class anymore... And with a hunter or assassin in your party, you don't need a thief.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Some alt .zip downloads identical to the one in OP (2.06 with xebit's translations and ulmfuser3's mod),
Can you make links for v 2.07 with too? I swear i only got 5kbps from workupload.

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
Would you prefer me to add on the spells that she is supposed to get and keep her starting level or lower her level entirely so she gets it naturally?
I think if it is possibile, it would be nice to let her join at the same level as Linus (12 if i recall) or 11 so that she can learn thunderbust at 12.
Because she start with very low hp, and it is much easier to level her up and improve her hp much like Linus. Then if she can learn other spells like firestorm like her data suggested at lv 17 it would be nice. While letting her learning regenerate at lv19 like does in this demo.

Then if it is possible to let her learn through lv up an ice spell (maybe lv14), and maybe a support spell like slow (maybe lv16) it could be the cherry on top since most of the time charm misses.

Thank you so much.

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2020
Mods are now updated for patch 2.07.

Patch 5: More captives mod
Patch 6: MC bard class mod
Patch 7: Riselle & Maria unlocked mod
Patch 8: All in one mod

Download:
how to active the mods

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
btw does someone knows what spell/skill can all the summons and the "slaves" from bull can learn through level up?

f95_user

Dec 2, 2017
Noticed one thing I see first time. Some items have options to release hidden power. For example silent ring not only make impossible to cast spells for magic classes but can restore spell slots as I understood. Also for example thief's dagger after release power changed Max class to Assassin. Magic masher's power after release will increase max hp of character by 20. Item will be destroyed after power released.

ServumMagnum

Feb 20, 2019
Can you make links for v 2.07 with too? I swear i only got 5kbps from workupload.
Here you go. .zip downloads for 2.07 with xebit's translation (This version does not contain ulmfuser3's )

Last edited:

f95_user

Dec 2, 2017
Noticed one thing I see first time. Some items have options to release hidden power. For example silent ring not only make impossible to cast spells for magic classes but can restore spell slots as I understood. Also for example thief's dagger after release power changed Max class to Assassin. Magic masher's power after release will increase max hp of character by 20. Item will be destroyed after power released.
Neutral breastplate also have hidden power and can make holy\evil character neutral. Devil shield can make the char evil. And there also can be other sides of released power. For example Thief's dagger can make thief to assassin but after this there will need much more experience to the next level. There many items which is cursed have same hidden powers, not all is good but some interesting. For example I first released Devil shield power and made the char evil+ 10hp +1 vit and after used power of neutral breastplate with which made the char neutral. It is quite interesting feature.

Last edited:

Baggychaps

Jul 3, 2022
For the tweaks and patches, if I want to apply them all except the EN translation, I thought I just had to avoid patch3 and patch8. But then it throws an error.

Is there a way to apply the patches but remove EN translation?

Neutral breastplate also have hidden power and can make holy\evil character neutral. Devil shield can make the char evil. And there also can be other sides of released power. For example Thief's dagger can make thief to assassin but after this there will need much more experience to the next level. There many items which is cursed have same hidden powers, not all is good but some interesting. For example I first released Devil shield power and made the char evil+ 10hp +1 vit and after used power of neutral breastplate with which made the char neutral. It is quite interesting feature.
Those two I've found also, but haven't found anything that sets the alignment to Holy yet. I'm sure there's one somewhere though, because I need one right now...

Also another question.
Is there an Upper type gear that pairs with Light Armor (L) [ライトアーマー・下] and Witch's Skirt [魔女のスカート] in the game? I got like 80 of the lower parts each but no upper yet...

f95_user

Dec 2, 2017
For the tweaks and patches, if I want to apply them all except the EN translation, I thought I just had to avoid patch3 and patch8. But then it throws an error.
Each patch with higher index in most cases based on previous patches. It is possible to make patches for just original version but it will make many time because need to reapply all from scratch and if there is was some added English text it need to be translated to Japanese.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I have all quests done except Royal Jelly (I want to stay young). Any guidance?
I also have a golden Mermaid statue, what to do with it?
In older demos player descended into the hell, now I can't see such opportunity.
I also failed to get access to mayor's house nor I resolved 7knocks riddle/sewers.
In sewers I need second plank, where to get it?

windark

Apr 16, 2021
I have all quests done except Royal Jelly (I want to stay young). Any guidance?
I also have a golden Mermaid statue, what to do with it?
In older demos player descended into the hell, now I can't see such opportunity.
I also failed to get access to mayor's house nor I resolved 7knocks riddle/sewers.
In sewers I need second plank, where to get it?
go to the peak of the harpy mountain, there is an area that is sticking out, step once in the air with the plank and then use jump to fall into a hidden area where there is a dungeon. at the end of it you get the jelly.
golden mermaid statue is likely related to a quest not present currently.
the house was part of a sidequest to deal with some slavers, that sidequest seems not be present in this version of the demo?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
go to the peak of the harpy mountain, there is an area that is sticking out, step once in the air with the plank and then use jump to fall into a hidden area where there is a dungeon. at the end of it you get the jelly.
golden mermaid statue is likely related to a quest not present currently.
the house was part of a sidequest to deal with some slavers, that sidequest seems not be present in this version of the demo?
LOL, I had royal jelly, just not checked. So quest completed.
So in THIS DEMO version there are no two planks, right? They were obtainable in older DEMO.
I wonder if f95_user could mod the game adding the second plank, so we'll see what is going on in the sewers.