[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
1716232944505.png
What is purpose of Libido (to the top-right)? It IS NOT "lust" (to the bottom-left).

Apr 23, 2021
I wouldn't expect getting a second floating bridge to be a thing in the full release, looking at places like the Kobold fortress, Orc nest and Imp mine those places only have two spaces floor openings which would make jumping down impossible when traveling with two bridges.

TempusAnon

Feb 25, 2019
how to active the mods btw
Just download them and put it at the folder where demo.exe is

If you are talking about my mods, patch 5-7 are different mods, while patch 8 is all of them combined (which has the better combability if you are putting them all in anyway).

TempusAnon

Feb 25, 2019
I think if it is possibile, it would be nice to let her join at the same level as Linus (12 if i recall) or 11 so that she can learn thunderbust at 12.
Because she start with very low hp, and it is much easier to level her up and improve her hp much like Linus. Then if she can learn other spells like firestorm like her data suggested at lv 17 it would be nice. While letting her learning regenerate at lv19 like does in this demo.

Then if it is possible to let her learn through lv up an ice spell (maybe lv14), and maybe a support spell like slow (maybe lv16) it could be the cherry on top since most of the time charm misses.

Thank you so much.
Linus joins at lvl 7, Ill put her at 8 for now

TempusAnon

Feb 25, 2019
Bugfix:
-Fixed ctd during 2nd version of Wildbull fight.

Download:
New mod- Better Sandra
-Lowered Sandra's level for her to get her vanilla level up spells that she skips.
-Added Sleep at level 10, and blizzard at level 15 to her level up moveset

Update- Riselle & Maria unlock
-Now possible to unlock Riselle and Maria in the middle of playthrough

RecallHouse.png

Just click the new location added in Sapphire City as seen in the red circle, this will prompt you if you want to add them. If party is full Riselle gets sent to waiting room.

Download:

Patch 5: More Captives
Patch 6: MC Bard Class
Patch 7: Riselle & Maria Unlock
Patch 8: Better Sandra
Patch 9: All in One

Edit: Updated to fix minor combability issue with f95_user's tweaks

Last edited:

f95_user

Dec 2, 2017
So in THIS DEMO version there are no two planks, right? They were obtainable in older DEMO.
I wonder if f95_user could mod the game adding the second plank, so we'll see what is going on in the sewers.
Second plank is in house near of unlocked Amber town location but it is not working. I already modified the code about the floating bridge when added possibility to prevent it to appear when shift key is holding but to make work more of one is harder. I dont known if they are was in previous demo and was working.

-Added Sleep at level 10, and blizzard at level 15 to her level up moveset
As I remember from Sandra's character data she is using fire element and her spells are all fire oriented and only charm is related to elf race.

TempusAnon

Feb 25, 2019
Second plank is in house near of unlocked Amber town location but it is not working. I already modified the code about the floating bridge when added possibility to prevent it to appear when shift key is holding but to make work more of one is harder. I dont known if they are was in previous demo and was working.

As I remember from Sandra's character data she is using fire element and her spells are all fire oriented and only charm is related to elf race.
She also has thunderburst in her lvl up that was not being shown due to her starting at a higher lvl and the sleep and blizzard spell is a request from crashdingo

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I am quite sure there were two planks and (contrary to Lost Cat's memories on ULMF) they STACKED!
IMHO the sewers can only be progressed with both the second plank and stacking function (sometimes with jump on top of that).
I wonder if content there will lead to crash...

Last edited: