[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
hello
i have been trying grinding in either the succubus dungeon and the winter forest for better armor and exp.
I am searching for the black key (the one that open the very few chest like the rival party one), but no enemy seems to drop it.
is there a mod to allow to spawn that item easier?

Likewise is there a mod to have better stats once level up in the inn? (example every non hp one get increased (and not randomly), while for hp having higher chance to get high hp possible depening on the character's level and vitality)
i have managed to get good ones but after alot of reloads

thanks again for your time

sonicsd55

Dec 26, 2017
hello
i have been trying grinding in either the succubus dungeon and the winter forest for better armor and exp.
I am searching for the black key (the one that open the very few chest like the rival party one), but no enemy seems to drop it.
is there a mod to allow to spawn that item easier?

Likewise is there a mod to have better stats once level up in the inn? (example every non hp one get increased (and not randomly), while for hp having higher chance to get high hp possible depening on the character's level and vitality)
i have managed to get good ones but after alot of reloads

thanks again for your time
I think they nerf the spawn rate for things. If you were playing a earlier build then winter forest was the answer. There were summoners that summon some monsters and they drop a lot of things. I know this cause I did find a key for black chest.

If you wondering what's inside at least for black bull hideout. It's was a potion to increase night activities and two horny potions. Maybe gold? It's been a while

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
I think they nerf the spawn rate for things. If you were playing a earlier build then winter forest was the answer. There were summoners that summon some monsters and they drop a lot of things. I know this cause I did find a key for black chest.

If you wondering what's inside at least for black bull hideout. It's was a potion to increase night activities and two horny potions. Maybe gold? It's been a while
many thanks
i have noticed that there are 3 black chest in this demo, one the blackbull, one hidden with magic boat near the first town and another one the sewer almost unacesable. welp i will try to grind a little more on the winter forest again

as for the level-up stats, is there a better way outside of keep reloading untill youget the result you want?

sonicsd55

Dec 26, 2017
many thanks
i have noticed that there are 3 black chest in this demo, one the blackbull, one hidden with magic boat near the first town and another one the sewer almost unacesable. welp i will try to grind a little more on the winter forest again

as for the level-up stats, is there a better way outside of keep reloading untill youget the result you want?
I didn't care about the stats level up cause class changing resets everything but hp. You prolly already have the best gear of the demo. Ideally you get the higher level magic and healing. If you doing the translated verison I think that's the easier cause doing all jp verison I see my spells slots really reduce. I.E revive spell is just 1 use and only learnable via book (or maybe really high level)

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
I didn't care about the stats level up cause class changing resets everything but hp. You prolly already have the best gear of the demo. Ideally you get the higher level magic and healing. If you doing the translated verison I think that's the easier cause doing all jp verison I see my spells slots really reduce. I.E revive spell is just 1 use and only learnable via book (or maybe really high level)
i'll argue that some stats have some importance since int is needed to learn spell (or at very least to learn them faster), vit is needed to obtain more hp once you level up,faith is needed for healing, speed is the most straight forward but the most usefull at high level.
That leaves with str which for many classes is uselss since it increase the carrying weight (but mages in general don't need those andthey have a bad one to begin with); and luck with is good for traps/chest (still usually theif gets a skill for those anyway).

But yeah especially guest members stats tends to be useless, but their hp gain are enormous, my mercanary mage got 350 hp gain once she level up.

Speaking of is there a way to know the hp limit that a character might have for a level up (especially guest character)?
Just so i won't make a mistake like in the example above and thinking 150 hp gain instead of the 350 one.

sonicsd55

Dec 26, 2017
i'll argue that some stats have some importance since int is needed to learn spell (or at very least to learn them faster), vit is needed to obtain more hp once you level up,faith is needed for healing, speed is the most straight forward but the most usefull at high level.
That leaves with str which for many classes is uselss since it increase the carrying weight (but mages in general don't need those andthey have a bad one to begin with); and luck with is good for traps/chest (still usually theif gets a skill for those anyway).

But yeah especially guest members stats tends to be useless, but their hp gain are enormous, my mercanary mage got 350 hp gain once she level up.

Speaking of is there a way to know the hp limit that a character might have for a level up (especially guest character)?
Just so i won't make a mistake like in the example above and thinking 150 hp gain instead of the 350 one.
I don't got a clue but if you beated the ice dragon you basically can beat anything.

Lletya

Sep 20, 2021
Patiently waiting for release. I hope all females have voice and sound effect to start. Probably won't happen.

I also highly doubt this game is going to reach 1.0 and release anytime soon, not even early next year.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Bro puedes compartir el link de descarga por fa
Are you looking for the link to the current translated version? As the OP in this thread has the current build, 2.11, translated into English for download (and just checked, the file is still downloadable). If you're after any other language, then I'm not sure where you'd find them.
1724915842107.png

Usando Google Translate: ¿Estás buscando el enlace a la versión traducida actual? Como el autor de este hilo tiene la versión actual, 2.11, traducida al inglés para descargar (y recién lo comprobé, el archivo todavía se puede descargar). Si buscas cualquier otro idioma, no estoy seguro de dónde encontrarlos.

Reactions: shlanker

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
You should use kirikiroid2 instead of joiplay. Unfortunately, kirikiroid2 can easily fail to run many games in this engine due to errors, including Dungeon and Bride.
I tried it using Kirikiroid2 & then it Failed
What a shame
Can't play it on Mobile
But hey Leanne 1 still works

Mana Renard

Aug 5, 2020
I tried it using Kirikiroid2 & then it Failed
What a shame
Can't play it on Mobile
But hey Leanne 1 still works
There is no way. Kirikiroid2 stopped updating a long time ago, and many new games using other plug-ins cannot run.
joiplay is responsible for simulating games based on the RPG Maker engine.
If you really want to run it on your phone, you can only use some Windows virtual machines.