4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Loviatar

Feb 25, 2019
Maybe change her name to Malecifent or something similar. And the same for any other familiar characters. Doesn't hurt to play safe just in case it draws the wrong kind of attention...
I'm surprised he didn't substitute in a "u" to start with...

Reactions: AL.d

Old DVD

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I’ve seen a lot of comments where people theorized about what’s going to happen when Disney gets wind of my game. The answer is simple, nothing’s going to happen. Starting from version 0.2 upon starting a game you see disclaimer saying it’s a parody. If Disney wishes to attack me even after that – okay, I’ll just thank Mickey Mouse for PR and change the mc’s name to some "Magneficent". If that won’t help either, I’ll just watch with laughter how one of the largest world’s corporations is suing a regular guy from Russia. Sadly, I don’t think it’ll come to that though I’m not even sure what to expect from today’s Disney.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I’ve seen a lot of comments where people theorized about what’s going to happen when Disney gets wind of my game. The answer is simple, nothing’s going to happen. Starting from version 0.2 upon starting a game you see disclaimer saying it’s a parody. If Disney wishes to attack me even after that – okay, I’ll just thank Mickey Mouse for PR and change the mc’s name to some "Magneficent". If that won’t help either, I’ll just watch with laughter how one of the largest world’s corporations is suing a regular guy from Russia. Sadly, I don’t think it’ll come to that though I’m not even sure what to expect from today’s Disney.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Maleficent: Banishment of Evil [v0.3] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.56 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.53 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 570 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 536 MB:

I will add more hosts later

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
more hosts please

iamcharlie

Apr 9, 2020
Dear Old DVD, I saw in pateron about your new game you used emma watson.
But my request in future you can use like Scarlett Johansson or other milf and mature model like this. I think if you use like Scarlett Johansson you get so many attention.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Developer should think about her using tattoos...you can put a choice between her using a tattoos or not tattoos so player can choice what they want.

Reactions: m4pII

Old DVD

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Developer should think about her using tattoos...you can put a choice between her using a tattoos or not tattoos so player can choice what they want.
Half of the posts in this thread are about tattoos and why it's so difficult to make a choice for a player, to delete them or not. Some even defended their doctoral dissertation on this topic...

• Haha
Reactions: Cataphract 007

CarinaKah

Mar 13, 2020
I am a girl and this is the game, I like. A nice Story with a strong woman, where you can decide, if you choose the normal way or use special "weapons". Not only the in-out telling, like corrupt her and f... her. Even though I am not big fan of parody games, this game has me. And as a Bonus... i am able to play on Android (its nice, laying in bed and playing a bit. Please more...

Reactions: Old DVD

CarinaKah

Mar 13, 2020
I am surprised, that you are surprised :ROFLMAO::LOL: I was pleasured to play it. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to do so;)

Reactions: Old DVD
4.80 star(s) 12 Votes