4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I’ve seen a lot of comments where people theorized about what’s going to happen when Disney gets wind of my game. The answer is simple, nothing’s going to happen. Starting from version 0.2 upon starting a game you see disclaimer saying it’s a parody. If Disney wishes to attack me even after that – okay, I’ll just thank Mickey Mouse for PR and change the mc’s name to some "Magneficent". If that won’t help either, I’ll just watch with laughter how one of the largest world’s corporations is suing a regular guy from Russia. Sadly, I don’t think it’ll come to that though I’m not even sure what to expect from today’s Disney.
Do not worry about sue and all this bullshit.

You must understand there is a shit hole country called USA where everybody sue each other in order to resolve disputes.. Lot of people on this forum are unfortunately from that country and therefore is ingrained in their DNA all these bullshits about sue, consent, etc...

Do not mind them and carry on with you work!

We love Russia, and actually Russians game developers are the among the few that are producing some decent content... not the diarrhea content coming from USA where they are debating if it is ok or not having or not having consent in an Adult game.

Old DVD

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
We love Russia, and actually Russians game developers are the among the few that are producing some decent content... not the diarrhea content coming from USA where they are debating if it is ok or not having or not having consent in an Adult game.
Thank you!

But let's better turn away from these dangerous topics, because moderators are unlikely to appreciate the geopolitical debate;) Instead, let me show you a roadmap of future updates. I released a road map for patrons a long time ago, so it's time to publish it for everyone:

V 0.4 (this update will shift the game’s focus back to the main story):

• Dita will surprise you with an unexpected plot twist.
  • FF sex scene. I think I’ll make it vanilla style, gentle and with some silly sappy stuff.
  • And most importantly - you’ll get to meet one of the most important characters of this story and it won’t be easy.

V 0.5:

• Party at the Daniel’s. I plan to make a sex scene with Rubi in two different versions, and a MFF threesome scene (if Maleficent comes to a party with Bob). The finale of the party will be interesting, to say the least.
  • 2 new photoshoots, but Maleficent will take part in only one of them. I’m not going to spill the beans so far regarding who’s the second girl.

V 0.6:

• Maleficent gets a new chance to become a big star by taking the lead role in a massive historical drama. Together with an influential producer who fell into disgrace, Maleficent will have to make her character look sexy while trying to avoid getting censored by SJW warriors.
  • The beginning of the branch with professional striptease.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
text-box and text are pretty small
hard to read on a small screen, I'd prefer a more classic style text-box, little bigger, little higher and with ajustable transparency if it in front of a picture

Reactions: rogosh

Old DVD

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I was so excited to play Angelina aka Maleficent forest witch VN,

and under 10 sec or less it became another 'Hoe Simulator with no actual maleficent content.
maybe this website isnt for you.
Come on, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Although about 10 seconds... Well, OK, I'd call it a deliberate exaggeration.

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2021
bad news from devs patreon:

Guys, I have good and bad news.

The good news is that I’ve sent the 0.4 update’s text for translation. I still hope to release the update in January but I hope you won’t feel too bad about me releasing it a bit later.

Now to bad news:

If miracle doesn’t happen after the release of 0.4 and the game doesn’t become at least somewhat needed by players, I’ll have to put «Maleficent» on hold. Don’t get me wrong, I really do want to start working on the 0.5 update – I have a big orgy and many funny situations in plans for that update and the image of Jolie’s always been in my heart ever since I was a teenager… but I’m tired of making a game almost no one’s interested in.

There’s dozens, if not hundreds of games that came out after «Maleficent» and 90% of them are WAY MORE successful. I’m trying to keep my chin up and believe that the success is still possible but raw numbers say otherwise – the revenue and a number of people coming to my Patreon, the number of positive reviews as well as the number of views at different relevant web-sites and so on.

That’s why the release of 0.4 will become something like a last chance for «Maleficent». Then I’ll try launching the game about Hermione. Should Hermione be more lucky, she’ll become the main project; I’ll still be able to finish Maleficent in that case just as I planned, the only downside is that will take a bit more time.

• Sad
Reactions: seba0 and Old DVD
4.80 star(s) 12 Votes