4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I don't have any interest in actually playing the game but I have to say the models and renders look really good.

Old DVD

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Thank you for the reviews, guys!

To my taste MC's corruption goes unrealistically/too much fast. Why make all tattoo posible at once? Wouldn't it be more interesting/teasing doing it steadily, visually marking corruption process? The same about sex with neighbor, deepthroating scene is sexy as hell, but doing it at first date?
I agree. I won't say that I agree 100%, but your words make sense.

This is my first game, so of course I make mistakes.

PrinceAdam

Apr 13, 2020
After sex scene with Lilith and spying on Bob on the phone it seems like I reached as glitch where I cant progress further, is this just where the game ends or is this a known issue?

Old DVD

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
After sex scene with Lilith and spying on Bob on the phone it seems like I reached as glitch where I cant progress further, is this just where the game ends or is this a known issue?
Yes, this is the end of version 0.2. My bad, I'll make a notification in 0.3

Reactions: PrinceAdam

Old DVD

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Oh well, that's too bad. I was really enjoying the game until I saw that you couldn't avoid the tatoo's. They are just that big of a turn off for me. Good Luck.
Well, I can't make a game that everyone would like. And I can't make tattoos optional, I've already explained why. In the good ending Maleficent will erase her tattoos.

Reactions: Avakao

PrinceAdam

Apr 13, 2020
This Games great so far, love the concept of Angelina Maleficent/ being humiliated and taken down, and made to work herself back up to the top. Also love the connections to other characters from other IPs like the tomb raider content connected to her character, hope theres more of that! one of the best ideas for a Female protagonist!

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes