• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
4 digits and you only know 3 of them? Assuming you know where the current digits go then there are only 10 possible numbers to put in, otherwise including the previously mentioned 10 possibilities there are only 40 possible combinations. Might be a hassle but it couldn't be that hard to reload or put in the next number set 39 more times could it? Not trying to come off like a jerk I haven't tried the game just saying...
No, you don't put the numbers in manually. You have to find all 4 numbers or you can't prompt it on the wall.

Jun 28, 2019
the recollection mode doesn't work?

also whats this button it wants the player to press in the Cheat command & Hidden command note? anyone know?

Mrscratsch

Jul 23, 2018
You need to use the pistol, and shoot downwards:

Shoot downwards: Press ↓ while holding S * Pistol only

Im stuck at the part where you need to enter a 4 digit code, i only manage to find 3 notes with the code but im missing the last one.
One of the claw females has them on their body and you need to investigate it

Reactions: Forge Wright

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
the recollection mode doesn't work?

also whats this button it wants the player to press in the Cheat command & Hidden command note? anyone know?
So, what I found out to do that is if you open the keyconfig.exe and set the first 4 options to left arrow, right arrow, up arrow, down arrow, check the little box up top, and hit ok then load up the game, then recollection mode will be the up arrow 3 times rapidly. Though you have to be at one of those laptop save locations to view recollection mode.

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
The idea of the recollection room unlocks gradually as you progress through the game is great (like in Overgrown Genesis), if it is implemented correctly and it freakin works. Not here though. Finished the game, found myself in the bar, which the game called recollection room, but the only thing I could do was save and nothing else. Not even leave the room. It unlocks everything though if you press the up arrow a few times in quick succession, until a message appears, and then you can view the scenes. The built in cheat is needed because the unlock system is not implemented correctly, hilarious. Game was fun though.

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
The idea of the recollection room unlocks gradually as you progress through the game is great (like in Overgrown Genesis), if it is implemented correctly and it freakin works. Not here though. Finished the game, found myself in the bar, which the game called recollection room, but the only thing I could do was save and nothing else. Not even leave the room. It unlocks everything though if you press the up arrow a few times in quick succession, until a message appears, and then you can view the scenes. The built in cheat is needed because the unlock system is not implemented correctly, hilarious. Game was fun though.
The 'cheat' doesn't actually unlock the whole gallery. You can do the recollection 'cheat' at any save point in the game and you'll have access to all of the previous areas recollections, not the whole gallery like the one at the end of the game, so it does work as intended.

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
The 'cheat' doesn't actually unlock the whole gallery. You can do the recollection 'cheat' at any save point in the game and you'll have access to all of the previous areas recollections, not the whole gallery like the one at the end of the game, so it does work as intended.
Ah I see, I was confused since the text file calls it cheat/hidden command, so I assumed that it's, you know, a cheat. So it actually works as intended, just need to manually make the recollection room appear so to say. Thanks for clearing this up for me mate!

Reactions: AFuglyMunchkin

dasegal

Feb 25, 2018
perhaps UNDER HILL scrapped the whole savepoint recollection gimmick in his most recent game from user feedback, since now the recollection can be accessed from the main menu, following a button prompt you get after finishing the game.
the recollection is better implemented there too, with dialogues included in the H-scenes.

Personally I like Malicious Reload 2 best out of the three games he's developed. I hope he continues with the series tbh. I'd like to see actual cutscenes recollection instead of just sprite and CG for the sequel (if). Also it'd be good if the notes and lore can be accessed outside of playing the game (like from a Extra section from the main menu)

Eropoi

May 28, 2020
man this game has sudden dead that suck im go to locker to find thing only to find myself game over and how to save the game?

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes