EmCioran

Apr 6, 2021
It was. The shop and some quality of life improvements took up a lot of time that month. So the rest of the events was mostly small filler stuff. Plus we extended the delay on the public release by two weeks so it's a full month behind the patreon release. From your guy's perspective it likely felt you had to wait longer for less. In terms on new art assets it was comparable to previous releases.
Considering the updates are (near) monthly, any complaints about update size are unfounded. Especially considering the art style, originality, and writing.

I especially like the small additions that are added to give the characters more depth such as when you find the CD for Rex or when you can talk about the girl's families. These things take time to write and implement in the game while they also don't *really* have any value to the plot. But I really appreciate the depth it gives the girls as it elevates them from being "the punk one" or "the hippie one" to characters with a personality.

Rather this than having to wait for an update for literally years *cough* summertime saga *cough*

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
I got to the point where your task is to find Rex in the fast food place.

Found her.
Gave her album or whatever.
Task doesn't change.

After looking around everywhere and getting frustrated, I try to check Rex's stats.
Found that it consistently crashes the game.

Good game otherwise, if light on content so far.
I will look back on it again some time.

Regless

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
Payphone only gives 2 tokens and clicking on vending machine doesn't give tokens...where's code for the machine?
code for the machine comes from the payphone once you have enough tokens. When you take pictures of anomalies and check the rewards in the scanner it'll give you some.

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
i played earlier versions of this, glad to see it still going. great art, too

love the writing, it's got real good humor

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
So, I just started, and in the conversation at the beginning they say Rex is the MC sister, but we don't have an incest tag, is it because she is not a blood related sister, because they are not going to have sex in the story, or is it because you are only putting the tag when you add a scene between them?

Reactions: vilewe7570

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
So, I just started, and in the conversation at the beginning they say Rex is the MC sister, but we don't have an incest tag, is it because she is not a blood related sister, because they are not going to have sex in the story, or is it because you are only putting the tag when you add a scene between them?
IIRC, they're either half-siblings or one of them is adopted

Reactions: Ryuji

aeiouqwttrtyut

Aug 28, 2020
I got to the point where your task is to find Rex in the fast food place.

Found her.
Gave her album or whatever.
Task doesn't change.

After looking around everywhere and getting frustrated, I try to check Rex's stats.
Found that it consistently crashes the game.

Good game otherwise, if light on content so far.
I will look back on it again some time.
I'm having this issue as well. Any ideas would be great.

oni_ddr

Jan 29, 2018
Got this error various times while clicking on Rex's icon inside the girls menu:
of Step Event0
for object obj_costRexDefault:

Variable obj_costRexDefault.swtch(100302, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_costRexDefault_Step_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_costRexDefault_Step_0 (line -1)

The other girls icons works fine.

Regless

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
Got this error various times while clicking on Rex's icon inside the girls menu:
of Step Event0
for object obj_costRexDefault:

Variable obj_costRexDefault.swtch(100302, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_costRexDefault_Step_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_costRexDefault_Step_0 (line -1)

The other girls icons works fine.

Thought I got rid of that issue. Rex's costume wasn't supposed to be in V5 so the the switch for it doesn't exist. That's why It's throwing the error. I'm gonna go back and double check.

Reactions: oni_ddr
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes