Dupson

Dec 15, 2018
i love artstyle but 0.006 version makes me little worried that this game will be abadoned in near future if dev don't get enough money or it will be in development for few years

Reactions: larry69

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
tell the truth here i like the cop chick she is hot plues she only did it to get back at her cheating boy friend on the other sidr tho if he does not no then it was just a good time lol.

Wilq92

Jun 24, 2021
Really have high hopes after playing latest version! Art style is awsome, game itself is intriguing and fun to play (reminds me good old days plating Ace Ventura). Hope more sexy action will come after a while, that is nice that tempo of getting along with girls is rightly paced. Good job!

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
Same boat, Can't figure out how to catch the zombie, Though I got a "end of content message" from another story path, Can't say for sure whats in the game and what isnt. Pretty sure im missing a misty scene as well. But I can't find anything anywhere.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Sorry that bugged you. Femdom was listed as a future tag from the beginning but I forgot to update the tags so that's on me. We wanted to add a spicier scene since we're on the forth update, but we're still still figuring out pacing issues and such since this is our first project. I'm open to rewriting the scene if a lot of people dislike it.
Holy shit don't do that. Hate when devs rewrite shit cuz of whiners. Just put a skip tag or some way to get out of it or something. You don't have to do a mea culpa when someone gets triggered by your game this isn't twitter.

genericthing5

Nov 25, 2020
Same boat, Can't figure out how to catch the zombie, Though I got a "end of content message" from another story path, Can't say for sure whats in the game and what isnt. Pretty sure im missing a misty scene as well. But I can't find anything anywhere.
Some features were removed weirdly enough, like the changing room scenes for the other girls had a feature in the 3rd update where you could see them nude. And I swear you could see the hippie girl's bare ass in the vent scene in the gallery, but I can't now.
The creator said he would "add them back soon as a reward system" but why remove them when you basically have some "filler" updates.

Reactions: larry69

Jakobm

Sep 7, 2019
How do you raise the speed stat to catch the zombie girl?
wasn't able to find a legit way, but managed to change the agility stat to "1" and get the scene by using a save editor though, i used , the save files are located in the C:\Users\" "\AppData\Local\MallCreeps folder

Jakobm

Sep 7, 2019
I think i got the misty scene by getting the keycard from the guards office then opening the storage room if I remember right

genericthing5

Nov 25, 2020
wasn't able to find a legit way, but managed to change the agility stat to "1" and get the scene by using a save editor though, i used , the save files are located in the C:\Users\" "\AppData\Local\MallCreeps folder
thanks, but I still want to know the legit way
why are these things so cryptic I swear

EmCioran

Apr 6, 2021
thanks, but I still want to know the legit way
why are these things so cryptic I swear
There was an agility rune introduced in 0.006 if I remember correctly. I could've sworn it was in the room with the tree and photobooth, but because it wasn't relevant at the time I didn't pay attention and now I can't find it anymore

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes