FatBoiWolfy

Jun 7, 2020
So I may be struggling a little... got the prompt to go to the lingerie department, but the weird lass says "Don't forget about the giiiiift" or something along those lines... is the gift the lens? And if so, then what is the rune? As I can't see it in the bottom right of the lingerie place. Or am I missing something here?

Edit: Nvm, I'm blind as a bat. Found it.

Hababaga

Oct 20, 2018
The game has a great potential, and the art is very good, but I don't know if it's just me but the rune isn't showing on the lengire shop (on the vase according).

FatBoiWolfy

Jun 7, 2020
The game has a great potential, and the art is very good, but I don't know if it's just me but the rune isn't showing on the lengire shop (on the vase according).
Just pull up the lens and point it to the bottom right of the lingerie store when you're inside.

Reactions: Hababaga
Oct 30, 2018
couple of things ive noticed
Rex's scene in the changing room has different artwork for david between images
The log doesnt scroll downall the way to show the most recent text (maybe it has to do with my resolution 2560 x 1440)
david and monique have their dialogue switched when she asks for his ID

great stuff all around cant wait to see more

Rl1201127!

May 7, 2021
does anyone have save the new version i cant find the vent and i accidentally deleted my save dont ask how

Georges Abitbol

Nov 12, 2018
A very good game so far, but every time I try the android version on differents devices, I only get a black screen…

genericthing5

Nov 25, 2020
Also why were the changing room nude scenes for Sam and Cadet removed? The changing room scenes are still there, but it only has 1 image each.

Regless

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
Also why were the changing room nude scenes for Sam and Cadet removed? The changing room scenes are still there, but it only has 1 image each.
Plan is to add additional events for the girls as well as some escalation scenes when your stats are high enough. So the nudity is now also tied to the girls stats. It'll be more content long term, but a your down a couple variations for the short term.

Reactions: James Eveleth

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Is this game really four updates in without so much as a damn handjob, or has no-one bothered updating the tags? If the latter, what needs adding?

Georges Abitbol

Nov 12, 2018
I've noticed gamemaker takes a while to launch and restore on androids. It's working, it just takes a minute. Not sure if there's any way for me to optimize.
I forgot to mention that when I have this black screen, I hear the background music.
Once, by typing everywhere on the screen, I managed to bring up the options screen. So I don't know if it's really because Game Maker takes a long time to launch or if the problem is elsewhere…

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes