Skeith154

Sep 28, 2018
Sam and cadet scenes are in the change room. Trigger is supposed to be 6in10 to get on of them. The random number generator seems... slanted though.
The code for the box is in the burger joint. hold the lens over the flashing screen.
Well thanks! I had no idea, i thought i used that Lens on bloody everything.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
"they try to uncover the incident that caused it to be shut down in the first place"
Yeah, cause malls shutting down is such a rare sight these days, something sinister must have happened here.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
so i got the lens but cant find the handle or have any idea what to do with the code from the screen
In the same boat here. Can't seem to find anywhere that would contain the door handle.
You need +1 strength to open the door in the loading bay (where you saw Rex's panties) which you get when you use the lens in the lingerie store. The handle is found in the boxes on the right.

I can't find where to get +1 charm or trigger the second Sam and Cadet scenes.

arrogant_gentleman

Jun 24, 2021
You need +1 strength to open the door in the loading bay (where you saw Rex's panties) which you get when you use the lens in the lingerie store. The handle is found in the boxes on the right.

I can't find where to get +1 charm or trigger the second Sam and Cadet scenes.
To trigger the scenes you just need to click repeatedly on the change room and there is a change they will trigger
I'm also looking for the +1 charm

Reactions: DeliteDouche

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
If you open up that tribute screen it is difficult to close. I opened it twice and the second time I couldn't close it at all--had to quit the game.

Regless

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
If you open up that tribute screen it is difficult to close. I opened it twice and the second time I couldn't close it at all--had to quit the game.
Tribute screen? You mean the special thanks? I can make the back button bigger for that.

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
Could someone tell me the Code on the screen, please? Its hitting my colour blindness wrong.
Regless, I'd like to suggest adjusting the colours for accessibility. Thanks.

Last edited:

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Looks interesting. I'm always up for original art, something that isn't the always-the-same-looking Koikatsu or DAZ 3D stuff. Will wait for a few more updates but I'll definitely keep an eye on this.

Jan 20, 2019
I've gotten to the point where the occult painting on the mirror has vanished, the door handle is missing for the freezer and rex is leaning on it, i've handed her the disk and talked to her about her family, i've also got the gaudy key.

I'm now completely lost and I dont know how to progress, My strength is still zero and i'm fairly certain i've clicked on everything I can (I've also scanned the ghost in the toilet and the one down the hallway.)

Ninjacornholio

Dec 30, 2021
I've gotten to the point where the occult painting on the mirror has vanished, the door handle is missing for the freezer and rex is leaning on it, i've handed her the disk and talked to her about her family, i've also got the gaudy key.

I'm now completely lost and I dont know how to progress, My strength is still zero and i'm fairly certain i've clicked on everything I can (I've also scanned the ghost in the toilet and the one down the hallway.)
someone pointed it out earlier but you need to use the pink lense in the lingerie store. Above the changing room, there's a lil figure that you need to hover over which will get you the +1 STR you need to open the shutter door in the loading bay.

• Red Heart
Reactions: James Eveleth
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes