• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others MamaHame

capu2

May 15, 2018
Won't it get released for free somewhere else? Your Discord perhaps? Because I Thought patreon was only early access to the content.

I am just asking
Full public patchwill be released on my ULMF page.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Full public patchwill be released on my ULMF page.
Can you PM me a link to that page pls?, also i didn't know the rules prohibited the uploads of patche sfor these games, i am pretty sure i have seen patches liek that here before. Since its not the game itself.

Reactions: John573 and fastwzt

jim12

Apr 10, 2018
Maybe im blind but on ULMF it's only partial, on patreon im seeing post from may 15th and on discord its 100% but nowhere to be found. Could you send me link Capu where is it? Thanks :)

capu2

May 15, 2018
Maybe im blind but on ULMF it's only partial, on patreon im seeing post from may 15th and on discord its 100% but nowhere to be found. Could you send me link Capu where is it? Thanks :)
Public patch is currently on partial phase, the May 15 post from patreon contain the full patch.

Reactions: John573

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
does someone have a full gallery of this game? i miss so many scenes i dont understand why