Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
One question, do I have to play Mamono Musume - Life with a Lamia sooner or later? or are they completely different stories?

Sazoji

Sep 30, 2018
IDK if this was a bug due to the dpi scaling(which was a bitch to get running with their version of locale emulator, had to remove the dll and use my own to prevent cashes), but I had no character models(are there any? or is this more like an NVL style?). Speeding though skip mode and finally choosing the right option to advance the story unlocked the gallery, but unless all the audio is uncompressed, the size of this game vs the image resolution is crazy, especially since the whole thing is compressed into its own file.
Saves are also weird but stored locally in the folder, so a local version of this game with a fully unlocked gallery is technically possible.
If you have issues launching, make sure it's not running in the background, delete the locale emulator dll(use your own method of locale emulation) and disable the scaling in compatibility settings.

Expanding on the no images, I still got backgrounds and occasionally scenes like this in the OP but none with both lime and lachis in the same place talking to you. Game also crashed if it started the vn story with the old locale dll so it might be something to do with a borked install. 1627842847194.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Paarl

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
One question, do I have to play Mamono Musume - Life with a Lamia sooner or later? or are they completely different stories?
no you don't have to all of these are stand alone with the exception of Sei Monmusu Gakuen to Sei Monmusu Festival. I haven't play them all, all the way through but I don't recall seeing anything more be a brief cameo/passing reference/easter egg across all the games

Kingo11

Dec 25, 2018
The game keeps crashing for me, and i don't know why. Does someone know what to do about this? Thanks in advance.

crash.png

Oct 15, 2019
for those that are used to choices doing things they kinda dont here is how this works there are 12 "meaningful" choices the first one doesnt count because it isnt a choice that makes 4 sets of 3 to get a scene pick the same girl thrice within one set of three (1st, 2nd, 3rd; 4th, 5th, 6th; 7th, 8th, 9th; 10th, 11th, 12th) the last set determines the route there is one for each girl for 100% do one girl then the other and then access the epilouge under extras in the main menu

Last edited:
Reactions: BeenSolong
Sep 4, 2017
im so confused, I made all the choices involving Lachis and I still get the "bad end", can you only go for the slime at the start or something?

michylawhty

Sep 8, 2020
Here’s a link to a Japanese walkthrough, google translates it pretty well and it’s mostly understandable.

I've gone through the Japanese one using translate. It still doesn't give me the right ending. Some stuff like "Go look for wood" aren't even options that pop up for me

Last edited:

michylawhty

Sep 8, 2020
for those that are used to choices doing things they kinda dont here is how this works there are 12 "meaningful" choices the first one doesnt count because it isnt a choice that makes 4 sets of 3 to get a scene pick the same girl thrice within one set of three (1st, 2nd, 3rd; 4th, 5th, 6th; 7th, 8th, 9th; 10th, 11th, 12th) the last set determines the route there is one for each girl for 100% do one girl then the other and then access the epilouge under extras in the main menu
Am I playing the wrong version? There are only 6 total meaningful choices for me.

XceederPhi

Feb 18, 2018
I have no idea why I'm writing this now (this game is in my pending list since last August), considering I have played Sei Monmusu Gakuen, for some unknown reason, the MC's daughter with Lachis, namely Veila sounds familiar to me. Not sure how her name will be written in actual English, but there is a Scylla character in Sei Monmusu Gakuen under the name of Vera. Have the same passion to be a pirate and also in her ending, you will see Vera has the same pirate hat that Lime had. Im only speculating here btw. Anyway thanks for the vanilla treat (considering I spent the time while this game in pending for lots of rape, ntr and corruption stuffs XD)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote