Fan Art Man of the House - Assets for Fan Art

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
I’d love to have the recipes for these characters, especially Mom and Veronica. I think I have the skin for Veronica but not the body & head morph. Anyone have any insights on this?

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
hello and thank you very much for the links I would like to know if you have the link for the characters too

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
thank you very much for your link but I would like to know which character you use

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
Hmmmm nothing in this thread for a loooonnngggg time... Im guessing everyone just gave up on trying to figure out anything with the "primary" models? And yes before anyone rips me -- I've read the thread and seen that Faerin never shared the core info, and why... but Im sure he had to start with SOME specific model and morph from there... obviously the women in this game didnt all come from the same models... and I just seem to SUCK at picking / matching them up lol.... But since I recently started playing with DAZ... This is one of the games I like and thought I might try to do something with them.. keeps it interesting to switch subject matter from time to time :)

Reactions: Roman DeVil

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
excuse me could you provide me the assets of veronica thank you very much

Honey hunters

Jan 23, 2020
Hi everyone I'm new to Daz studio , if you don't mind please help me to my character i.e., how to make Panties with Wet ..... ? Please help me how to make Wet panties to my character like this ... images.jpeg

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Hi everyone I'm new to Daz studio , if you don't mind please help me to my character i.e., how to make Panties with Wet ..... ? Please help me how to make Wet panties to my character like this ... View attachment 603127
It's very hard to do this if you don't have a pantie with this option or you have to be patient to create this effect.
With one puddle (you need more than one for a more realistic effect) and water shader (very clear so as not to change the color of the panties)
Not great, but there's a way
wet2.png
Not realist
You really have to put it under the panties with the smoothing to do something not too disgusting like on the first one.
wet1.png

Reactions: Honey hunters

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
Wouldn't an easier way be to use a template to make a custom wet spot panty texture... then just swap out the normal (dry) with the wet spot ones based on scene needs? You could also create a custom Specular map to give the spot a hit of glossiness to create the impression of it being wet if you wanted.

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
Nice (y). Did anyone have any luck finding base models for Veronica or Amy ? I did not :(
I could kick myself on this one but while I was travelling this summer and searching around on my laptop I found a match for Amy -- AND I found the skin textures used for Veronica and for Claire..and now that I am home -- I can not find them!

To be honest since I know Faerin likes to morph and tweak his characters to his own specification I am starting think he used the same base model for all three of the women in the house and then use the "growing up" or aging morphs along with a few others, as I noticed all three of the girls in the family have VERY close facial features and overall structures..with only slight differences in the noses / cheeks etc..

Im going to have to dig back into my laptop and see if I cant find those assets... I was positive I had noted and saved them to my portable HD but still NOT finding them now.. And yes I'm very annoyed because I remember when I found them felt almost like winning on an instant lottery ticket! lol I do remember their skin textures were on characters that looked NOTHING like the in game characters, he definitely put some work into making them unique.

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
I could kick myself on this one but while I was travelling this summer and searching around on my laptop I found a match for Amy -- AND I found the skin textures used for Veronica and for Claire..and now that I am home -- I can not find them!

To be honest since I know Faerin likes to morph and tweak his characters to his own specification I am starting think he used the same base model for all three of the women in the house and then use the "growing up" or aging morphs along with a few others, as I noticed all three of the girls in the family have VERY close facial features and overall structures..with only slight differences in the noses / cheeks etc..

Im going to have to dig back into my laptop and see if I cant find those assets... I was positive I had noted and saved them to my portable HD but still NOT finding them now.. And yes I'm very annoyed because I remember when I found them felt almost like winning on an instant lottery ticket! lol I do remember their skin textures were on characters that looked NOTHING like the in game characters, he definitely put some work into making them unique.
I've spent some time replaying some scenes in the game, and I totally agree with you. My guess would be there are two base models : one for Claire and Ashley (same faces with morphs as you said) and another one for Amy and Veronica.