Fan Art Man of the House - Assets for Fan Art

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Claire, I think, is this skin:

I’m not positive about her morphs, but cb liliana does look really close. I also thought that Anagord’s Honey: is another option for a part of the mix.

Edit: I’m liking a lot ofthe digital touch characters as parts for claire or veronice right now, I mean a smaller dose of this: could be it.

Last edited:

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Pretty sure Ashley is this head morph:

The Sunny starter pack is also the source for Valerie’s hair:

Last edited:
Reactions: jfredy78

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
View attachment 1197447

This one is made with
- Anagord's Polly face morph at 50 %:
- Rhiannon's Evany face morph at 50 %:
- Skin used here is the Tresne one mentioned above. Isn't the right one, eyebrows are wrong and also lacks the moles on the stomach and left breast, but the selection of lip colors on the character is the same. So pretty sure the real skin is also by Freja, so should be easy to find as long as it hasn't been pulled from renderosity or something (I think Freja is exiting Rendo).

I'm absolutely positive Polly is a component of the face morph, I'm less sure about Evany.

I think I got some leads on other characters, as well. Will get back to it later.
Good work she is looking closer to the real Veronica.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Could anyone do me a favor and try to make some pregnant art of the women in this plz? I was so let down by the lack of pregnancy at the end of the game since it was only in one ending.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Nice, nice, this is about the assets, though, not cross-posting from the fan art thread :WaitWhat: