Fan Art Man of the House - Assets for Fan Art

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
I've spent some time replaying some scenes in the game, and I totally agree with you. My guess would be there are two base models : one for Claire and Ashley (same faces with morphs as you said) and another one for Amy and Veronica.
The reason I believed that Veronica Claire and Ashley could all share the same base was if you look at all of the different angle views of each of them especially ones they are all together on.. there are shared details between all three.. OK Since I typed that I found one of my saved "matches" for Amy -- It's hard to verify 100% as most of her scenes you never see her entirely nude.. she is always wearing her outfits.. that cover a lot.. BUT I did find this character, whose skin textures and base face shape, eyes, nose etc.. match about 95% -- obviously there are some slight morphs to the shape of her face and to her body that I havent worked out completely yet... BUT she's pretty damn close...

For comparison -- these are three shots captured from game stock...
Amy In Game.JPG Amy in tub.JPG Amy Cosplay.JPG

Annnndd my very quick preview render of the base character I found....
Amy Daz.JPG

Close? Obviously the face has some shaping and the body as well but for all the textures I could see -- she matches on all of those details.....eyes - lips - nipples .. its just the shaping needing done.. lol - The thing I actually caught her on was her nose -- I noticed the shape of her nose was spot on with no modifications to it at all...
Characters "make up" files also match her in game styles.. this one matches her "club neon makeup"

Amy2 Daz.JPG

Last edited:

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
The reason I believed that Veronica Claire and Ashley could all share the same base was if you look at all of the different angle views of each of them especially ones they are all together on.. there are shared details between all three.. OK Since I typed that I found one of my saved "matches" for Amy -- It's hard to verify 100% as most of her scenes you never see her entirely nude.. she is always wearing her outfits.. that cover a lot.. BUT I did find this character, whose skin textures and base face shape, eyes, nose etc.. match about 95% -- obviously there are some slight morphs to the shape of her face and to her body that I havent worked out completely yet... BUT she's pretty damn close...

For comparison -- these are three shots captured from game stock...
View attachment 767188 View attachment 767200 View attachment 767199

Annnndd my very quick preview render of the base character I found....
View attachment 767202

Close? Obviously the face has some shaping and the body as well but for all the textures I could see -- she matches on all of those details.....eyes - lips - nipples .. its just the shaping needing done.. lol
Oh wow, very very close indeed. A bit of shaping on her face and body, and you have Amy for sure. Good work (y)

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
Think I MAY have found Sophia's base model also -- her textures line up correctly. It just a question of finding her body morphs and getting them where you need them to be. She also uses Sally hair.

Sophia.JPG

I stumbled into her while looking for Veronica's base.. didnt even consider it being Sophia until I opened her with no hair.. well that and her nipples matched the in game shots as well :)

https://f95zone.to/threads/bd-demi-g3f.50991/

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Think I MAY have found Sophia's base model also -- her textures line up correctly. It just a question of finding her body morphs and getting them where you need them to be. She also uses Sally hair.

View attachment 767323

I stumbled into her while looking for Veronica's base.. didnt even consider it being Sophia until I opened her with no hair.. well that and her nipples matched the in game shots as well :)

https://f95zone.to/threads/bd-demi-g3f.50991/
Wow this is Sophia's asset indeed. And congratulations again for finding Amy. I tweaked her face a bit, and here's the result, with the topmodel updo hair asset, the one she has when the MC trains her to be a sex slave with Veronica.

Amy !.png

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
Wow this is Sophia's asset indeed. And congratulations again for finding Amy. I tweaked her face a bit, and here's the result, with the topmodel updo hair asset, the one she has when the MC trains her to be a sex slave with Veronica.

View attachment 767917
Would want to share you file of her would you ?? :) Looks much better than mine!

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Would want to share you file of her would you ?? :) Looks much better than mine!
Hi ! no pb, here it is. I did not touch many settings : thinner cheeks, chin and jaw line. She has sharper features than Veronica, whose face is a bit rounder.

Reactions: Esens424

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Still no luck in finding Veronica so far. The closest I could find was the one I used a couple of months ago :

And my first tries were not even close

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
Still no luck in finding Veronica so far. The closest I could find was the one I used a couple of months ago :

And my first tries were not even close
I found her skin texture before .. lol now I cant find it again.. I had managed to find hers and the mother's. I matched them down to the moles and freckles and even the exact navel texture.. believe it or not that was how I found Veronica's texture -- her belly button!!. If I remember correctly the models that went with those skins looked NOTHING like either character .. so Im guessing there was some major morphing done on Veronica and Claire.. I think I have Ashley's body tweaked in but I have yet to find a match for her skin textures...

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
While playing Culture Shock from King of lust I saw this character in the game, and I think this could definitely be a starting base for Veronica.
Veronica.png
Ok it's not her, but I really think it's close

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
bonjour je voudrais savoir si quelqu'un a les model avec des détails j'ai lue et relue personne ne sais les détail pour faire les personnage correctement
j'ai fait plusieurs test mais je n'arrive pas a avoir le même résultat si quelqu'un pouvait m'aider merci par avance

hello I would like to know if someone has the models with details I read and reread nobody knows the details to make the characters correctly

I've done several tests but I can't get the same result if someone could help me thank you in advance.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I found her skin texture before .. lol now I cant find it again.. I had managed to find hers and the mother's. I matched them down to the moles and freckles and even the exact navel texture.. believe it or not that was how I found Veronica's texture -- her belly button!!. If I remember correctly the models that went with those skins looked NOTHING like either character .. so Im guessing there was some major morphing done on Veronica and Claire.. I think I have Ashley's body tweaked in but I have yet to find a match for her skin textures...
Any luck yet.
Been nearly a year.

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
Any luck yet.
Been nearly a year.
yes i found the skin texure for veronica -- but cannot find an exact match for the mom -- its either an asset I dont have or he made one of several -- as I can find several that are damn close but there is always one detail that is wrong... ie eyebrows are wrong but everything else is ok -- OR everything else is ok but nipples are completely different... // not at home atm will have to look for the exact one for Veronica then... but as I mentioned before.. the morphs are way off.. probably have to tweek something to get it close.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
yes i found the skin texure for veronica -- but cannot find an exact match for the mom -- its either an asset I dont have or he made one of several -- as I can find several that are damn close but there is always one detail that is wrong... ie eyebrows are wrong but everything else is ok -- OR everything else is ok but nipples are completely different... // not at home atm will have to look for the exact one for Veronica then... but as I mentioned before.. the morphs are way off.. probably have to tweek something to get it close.
Hopefully you can share the texture for veronica here.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
veronica 1.jpg

This one is made with
- Anagord's Polly face morph at 50 %:
- Rhiannon's Evany face morph at 50 %:
- Skin used here is the Tresne one mentioned above. Isn't the right one, eyebrows are wrong and also lacks the moles on the stomach and left breast, but the selection of lip colors on the character is the same. So pretty sure the real skin is also by Freja, so should be easy to find as long as it hasn't been pulled from renderosity or something (I think Freja is exiting Rendo).

I'm absolutely positive Polly is a component of the face morph, I'm less sure about Evany.

I think I got some leads on other characters, as well. Will get back to it later.

Last edited: