Cheat Mod Man Of The House: Ikarumod [v1] [Ikaruga]

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
the mod doesn't seems to be working
Dude, it is outdated. It is not for the latest version. See the post above you, that is the modder, he is needing some time before the mod gets updated.

Using this version mod in the new version game will make your game non responsive (not load) or make it crash.

Reactions: PhuckKnuckle

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So the mod do not work anymore?
Because the only cheat thing i really want is the one with the part time job.
I really hate that some client go angry without reason =.=
There is no other way to understand who the two client is the right one?
I hope that he update the mod, or at last give us only the part time job mod.

Snowden

Jun 28, 2018
I think that ikaruga stopped modding this game so, I mod it for version 0.7.9 and I upload it here, where the mod of this game started.
I also include a backup copy of the original Assembly-CSharp.dll of this version.
Hey, thanks for the updated mod. Would you be kind enough to post the brief modding procedure of this specific dll file? I have dnSpy and all just don't know what to change. The v8.0 is already released and we don't want to bother you every time a new version gets released. Thanks in advance.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Hey, thanks for the updated mod. Would you be kind enough to post the brief modding procedure of this specific dll file? I have dnSpy and all just don't know what to change. The v8.0 is already released and we don't want to bother you every time a new version gets released. Thanks in advance.
Game has built in cheater in extra version. That's why cheat mode is abandoned. All downloads on f95 are those of extra version.

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
Game has built in cheater in extra version. That's why cheat mode is abandoned. All downloads on f95 are those of extra version.
Game had that build cheat engine since Ikaruga started this.
What Ikaruga did was all he/she says in the first post
  • Triple money gain
  • Jobs earn much more
  • Jobs are 100% successful
  • Fast travel
  • Free time travel
  • Free item buy
  • Start with 5000 money
and NONE of these are in any cheat, in any version of the developer.
If you can walk around town and the time is freeze is because of this mod for example.

How I did this? (Answer to the post above)

I disassembly both Assembly-CSharp.dlls (Ikarugas mod and original one) with dnSpy in to C# folders and files for development (File -> Export to Project)both of them.
I used windiff to find the differences of the modded dll and the origin one in any of their cs files and I add the differences to the C# references that I compiled with dnSpy.
Since a new version is uploaded, I'll do this once more and for sure I'll Upload here what cs file names I touched of this dll file, because I did not kept them somewhere. I'll do this next time.

And please, If you want to be apart of this upload it here so more of us can have it.

Reactions: bigboybird

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Game had that build cheat engine since Ikaruga started this.
What Ikaruga did was all he/she says in the first post
  • Triple money gain
  • Jobs earn much more
  • Jobs are 100% successful
  • Fast travel
  • Free time travel
  • Free item buy
  • Start with 5000 money
and NONE of these are in any cheat, in any version of the developer.
If you can walk around town and the time is freeze is because of this mod for example.

How I did this? (Answer to the post above)

I disassembly both Assembly-CSharp.dlls (Ikarugas mod and original one) with dnSpy in to C# folders and files for development (File -> Export to Project)both of them.
I used windiff to find the differences of the modded dll and the origin one in any of their cs files and I add the differences to the C# references that I compiled with dnSpy.
Since a new version is uploaded, I'll do this once more and for sure I'll Upload here what cs file names I touched of this dll file, because I did not kept them somewhere. I'll do this next time.

And please, If you want to be apart of this upload it here so more of us can have it.
Except maybe, jobs having 100%, all of rest is totally unnecessary. With in-game cheater, you can give yourself as much money as you wish. Besides, you can manipulate time, locations etc... That's why he stopped this mod, probabably.
Plus, with in game cheater you may improve stats, in order not to repeat same things, you can lower them if you miss this.
Nice practice in hacking, but it's not that useful for this kind of game.
Let me try to explain you game mechanics:
This is not game where you hoard money. You need to develop your stats through interactions with girls. Money is only useful to buy something, in order to progress with girls... but you can already give yourself as much money as you want.
Also, you can time travel, to say so, and meet all goals with girls on same time, or you can wait. It's not term based.

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
"Except maybe, jobs having 100%, all of rest is totally unnecessary"

Please use it before start criticize it!

Except maybe, jobs having 100%,
freeze time in town walk can get you to the super hero of past version faster,
can make you get all girls in one day time and more...
When I test what I made, I finish that version in one night.
Last, for your explanations in game mechanics, be sure that I don't mod games that I don't even know!
As also be sure that when ever I do that, I know its mechanics more than, you even imagine.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
"Except maybe, jobs having 100%, all of rest is totally unnecessary"
can make you get all girls in one day time and more...
Yes you can. Like I said, you can turn time back and forth. This mode can not do that. It only gives you not to lose time, but you cant return and have beach event, and Sophia and Ashley at same Sunday don't you? How to have date with Ashley and Veronica same Sunday.
This mode can not do it. You need ingame cheater to go up and down with time.
This cheater improves stats you don't really need for fast play through. That's why I say you don't understand mechanics of this game (not IT).

When I test what I made, I finish that version in one night.
Seriously? You need like half hour to hour to play new content coming with new version.
Last, for your explanations in game mechanics, be sure that I don't mod games that I don't even know!
[/quote]
Who said that? I am saying hoarding money doesn't help in this game. How you can lock your mood high with this cheater? That's far more important. How to rise strength? How to raise particular stats with girls.
As also be sure that when ever I do that, I know its mechanics more than, you imagine.
Well, why do you maintain mode which changes secondary stats, and can do nothing about primary ones?

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
Wow! I really wonder, are you the developer of this and I did something wrong ???
If so, say it and I'll stop!
Otherwise...
"Well, why do you maintain mode which changes secondary stats, and can do nothing about primary ones?"

Yeah! I can do anything I want and I like on any of the stats!
I got the magic wand called C Sharp!
I met this wand at 2002!

As far, I only replicated Ikaruga's mod and nothing more.
Believe me, that I can do more...

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Wow! I really wonder, are you the developer of this and I did something wrong
As far, I only replicated Ikaruga's mod and nothing more.
Believe me, that I can do more...
Look this is simple, Ikaruga's mod is not helpful for cheating in this game. He saw that, and saw that cheater built in game is far better suited for cheating in said game. :D Besides, this is not job interview... I don't really care about your coding skill.

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
Look this is simple, Ikaruga's mod is not helpful for cheating in this game. He saw that, and saw that cheater built in game is far better suited for cheating in said game. :D Besides, this is not job interview... I don't really care about your coding skill.
If Ikaruga's mod is helpful for cheating in this game or not, let all those that download it to decide.

If Ikaruga is not continue it, it might be many reasons that you don't even have a clue! You're not him/her to know!

And last, if you don't really care about my coding skill, let others that already post questions about it, to have it and
STOP POST IN HERE!
Is that hard for you?

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Hello here

Sorry for not updating the game yet, was quite busy ;(
I'm downloading the game, updated mod will pop soon