Cheat Mod Man Of The House: Ikarumod [v1] [Ikaruga]

rosk0e

Jan 17, 2018
learned that the hard way...
i fiddled around in one of my gamesaves and found the lines to edit.

took all the fun out, so i deleted it.

thoranick

Jul 17, 2017
Hey, thanks for the awesome cheat mod! If I may ask, is it possible that you could add in a simple on/off option to switch around the runInBackground unity setting? On Linux the main game always freezes if you alt-tab because Unity pauses the game when you lose focus (runInBackground is default false), but it doesn't detect when you return to it, so alt-tabbing makes it so you have to restart the game and lose any progress since last save, which is annoying.

I understand if you don't wanna, and thanks for a great mod. Just figured I'd ask since it's a source of great pain for Linux users.

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Quick question; how do you actually use this mod? I installed it, but how do I access it?

Edit: Nvm

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Everything seems to be working in the mod apart from map travel, which just goes normally, and submission for Veronica, which has the icon '10/20' submission when I ask her to do something, but I only get 1.

Edit: Also arousal stats are always 1.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Everything seems to be working in the mod apart from map travel, which just goes normally, and submission for Veronica, which has the icon '10/20' submission when I ask her to do something, but I only get 1.

Edit: Also arousal stats are always 1.

Well, I'm stunned, the travel time is back to not modded version..., looks like I played with previous version of the game/mod...
@ikaruga, help please!

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I'm not sure that this version of the Mod works with the latest 0.83 update. I tried it and got a blackscreen. I can only assume that there will be an update at some point.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I'm not sure that this version of the Mod works with the latest 0.83 update. I tried it and got a blackscreen. I can only assume that there will be an update at some point.
It does not, only works with 8.2 as far as i can tell friend.