Cheat Mod Man Of The House: Ikarumod [v1] [Ikaruga]

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Look this is simple, Ikaruga's mod is not helpful for cheating in this game. He saw that, and saw that cheater built in game is far better suited for cheating in said game. :D Besides, this is not job interview... I don't really care about your coding skill.
Look Ikaruga updated the mod, seems you are wrong now Kappa.

Anyhow wether he had time or not, this cheat mod does things the original cheats do not. the 100% work completion is excellent for those pesky side jobs and them seems, the triple money gain is sweet as well, then i do not need the developer cheats from extra version and i can only imagine some people do not want to download a cracked extra one, even if they are coming on this site and play the normal one they got from supporting the dev (or whatever)

Reactions: bigboybird

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Look Ikaruga updated the mod, seems you are wrong now Kappa.
How so?

Anyhow wether he had time or not, this cheat mod does things the original cheats do not.
What exactly? It's all about getting money. With game cheater you can give yourself 100000 dollars, and no need to do pesky jobs...
Besides of money, this cheater is absolutely useless for game. ;)

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
How so?

What exactly? It's all about getting money. With game cheater you can give yourself 100000 dollars, and no need to do pesky jobs...
Besides of money, this cheater is absolutely useless for game. ;)
so you enjoy failing the special girl missions for the workout girl at the gym and the milf at the pizza place then over and over? Or is that completly new cause you're not doing those pesky jobs.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
so you enjoy failing the special girl missions for the workout girl at the gym and the milf at the pizza place then over and over? Or is that completly new cause you're not doing those pesky jobs.
First what's wrong with bit randomness in game. Second, it's relatively fast to achieve. Third, you have point. It can help you achieve two stars, and it is completely useless for rest of achievements, something like 70 stars... ;)
How this cheater helps me to date girls? To skip grinding stats, repeating same routine each day?
Take this example, in new update there is Debby chain, you need 10 points to further relation with her... You need to go in Gym for 5 days... How this cheater helps you?
How this helps you with Mom? With Veronica? Dates... Anyway have nice day.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
@fa
First what's wrong with bit randomness in game. Second, it's relatively fast to achieve. Third, you have point. It can help you achieve two stars, and it is completely useless for rest of achievements, something like 70 stars... ;)
How this cheater helps me to date girls? To skip grinding stats, repeating same routine each day?
Take this example, in new update there is Debby chain, you need 10 points to further relation with her... You need to go in Gym for 5 days... How this cheater helps you?
How this helps you with Mom? With Veronica? Dates... Anyway have nice day.
Well, it's up to you only to use this mod or not :)

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
@Pif paf just let him/her be, mod does exactly what it should do, save time with quick travel, get some nice and faster scenes done at those jobs. But he all about it's not helping at all.

My guess it's Ikagura's Rival, you know how rivals are

Reactions: bigboybird

kasso

May 7, 2017
just as a tip, still only activate the mod after the introduction day.
getting stuck at dinner ist still an issue (and probably will be in the future).
But thanks for the mod anyway, saves a lot of time skipping!

Reactions: Lore77

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
0.8.0 mod only works with 0.8.0 the mod will need to be updated to work with 0.8.1 and 0.8.1 extra