Man of the House Troubleshooting Help

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Just install it. Wine should find it.
I fixed his problem. As it looks like there is a problem with quartz in the latest available winetricks version. The only why to install quartz now is by using a 32bit wineprefix.

antimesias

Mar 25, 2019
Hello:

I have a probem, I try to play on my windows 10, with all the drivers updated and in the animated scenes the screen turns black. :(, what should I do in this case?

greetings from Chile

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hello:

I have a probem, I try to play on my windows 10, with all the drivers updated and in the animated scenes the screen turns black. :(, what should I do in this case?

greetings from Chile
1. Check if you can see the animation from the man of the house_Data/StreamingAssets folder
2. Check your DirectX version: next to the windows start icon type: dxdiag and run the test (you should have DirectX 12 with Windows 10)
3. Make sure you updated Windows 10
4. Extract the game on your Desktop (you can copy and paste your old saves into the new folder)
5. Check if the StreamingAssets-Folder has all Reading & Writing permissions
6. Make sure Anti-Virus or other Security Tools do not mess with the archive file, like delete files from it etc..
7. Post more information about your system (mostly about your graphic card!)

antimesias

Mar 25, 2019
1. Check if you can see the animation from the man of the house_Data/StreamingAssets folder
2. Check your DirectX version: next to the windows start icon type: dxdiag and run the test (you should have DirectX 12 with Windows 12)
4. Extract the game on your Desktop (you can copy and paste your old saves into the new folder)
6. Make sure Anti-Virus or other Security Tools do not mess with the archive file, like delete files from it etc..
all in order, but nothing...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
yes i do, there is none selected :(
We will discuss everything further in this thread here.

Pls check all those thing first:

2. Check your DirectX version: next to the windows start icon type: dxdiag and run the test (you should have DirectX 12 with Windows 10)

Reactions: BlueSpirit

BlueSpirit

May 22, 2018
We will discuss everything further in this thread here.

Pls check all those thing first:
ok

1. yes i can, and i can open, and see
2. i have DirectX 12
3. yes i have
4. Done,
5. just reading cant change
6. no nothing
7. intel hd grafic 3000

lalos

Dec 4, 2016
i did everything i saw in this thread and i still cant get the animations work in game all i get is a black screen thanks everyone for the help

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Sorry, did not get a notification for this thread since Wednesday! :mad:

19.4.1 like the pic
We are not sure what cause this problem, but as it seems both graphics cards are activated.

Here is what you can try:
Deactivate your dedicated graphics card and try animations with your on-board card and the way around.

i did everything i saw in this thread and i still cant get the animations work in game all i get is a black screen thanks everyone for the help
Is the game on your desktop or somewhere else located?