AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I have some issues while getting all of Debbies content. I started with 100% before this update. Now went through all hints so far (found coin and googled it) and she is showing the cold shoulder now. Achievements say. 75% - missing 50% Grindmaster -> Respect 15/25. what to do to earn respect? tried tennis and gym - she just ignores me ....

any suggestions? (thx in advance)

EDIT: NVM - as i got from his discord, its a known bug which Faerin didnt manage to solve before this update - just have to be patient, will be fixed with next update!

Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I have some issues while getting all of Debbies content. I started with 100% before this update. Now went through all hints so far (found coin and googled it) and she is showing the cold shoulder now. Achievements say. 75% - missing 50% Grindmaster -> Respect 15/25. what to do to earn respect? tried tennis and gym - she just ignores me ....

any suggestions? (thx in advance)

EDIT: NVM - as i got from his discord, its a known bug which Faerin didnt manage to solve before this update - just have to be patient, will be fixed with next update!
Actually, it's not a bug, the content for raising her stat is just not in this update.
So once her story progresses more, you'll find a way to earn back her respect ;)

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Actually, it's not a bug, the content for raising her stat is just not in this update.
So once her story progresses more, you'll find a way to earn back her respect ;)
So, 97% is the max advance this time?

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes