Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
@Sycho, here is my save file.
You're missing images 5 and 6 for Debby, which are the two locker room images from the police station. So what you will need to do is:
  1. Go to the police station at 8am and change the time to 9am.
  2. When you enter the police station, select "Peek inside".
  3. There's a collectable in the side pocket of Debby's duffle bag.
  4. After getting the collectable, click on Debby's ass.
You'll not only get the two images you're missing, but you'll also get the "Photographic memory" achievement.

IvorG

Mar 28, 2019

View attachment 117546

Overview:
In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women! Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
* Depending on your preferences.​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-08
Release Date: 2019-03-08
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: v0.9.1 Extra
Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch and Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Extra version: You can use your phone to use cheats

Installation & Troubleshooting:

Change-logs:

Walkthrough Questions:
Save Request:
Troubleshooting Help:

SAVES PREVIOUS TO 0.8.3 DON'T WORK. READ THE CHANGE-LOG!

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Patches:
Extras:
Thanks to @larry5168 for sharing, @La'Zaa for CG, @Dr_Feelgood for torrent and @RWaites forever

View attachment 9354 View attachment 9357 View attachment 9358 View attachment 9359 View attachment 9360 View attachment 9363 View attachment 9361
Hi, who can help me out, I'm stuck.
- How to give the nuru massage to Emma, I have the gel but she won't use it during her lunchtime massage at the health club....???
- Angel asks me to improve my relationship with Claire, how to do so? I have tried shores etc.
Thanks, Ivor

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi, who can help me out, I'm stuck.
- How to give the nuru massage to Emma, I have the gel but she won't use it during her lunchtime massage at the health club....???
- Angel asks me to improve my relationship with Claire, how to do so? I have tried shores etc.
Thanks, Ivor
For Emma: Go back to the sex job to re-trigger the dialogue (a know bug in 0.9.1). Go to the Gym and you should be able to select nuru massage this time.

For Claire: Do everything the hints are telling you to do!

Reactions: TheDevian and IvorG
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes