Emmanuelle

May 3, 2018
@Faerin Thanks a lot for always share with Us ------ She's killing me softly, but I don't mind, because is with all their beauty
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 111953 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Merci, very beautiful :kissingheart:

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
@Faerin Thanks a lot for always share with Us ------ She's killing me softly, but I don't mind, because is with all their beauty
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 111953 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
She always is fantastic :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:......Thank you brother, @Faerin you are a genius!!

Marcel5001

May 20, 2018

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017

Do we know if this from the Amy/Veronica path or the Veronica one?

dick le coq

Sep 2, 2017
Inthe latest walkthrough 0.76 there is a map with some icons i don't have and cannot visit.
Hospital?
Tenniscourt?
Cocktailbar?
Beach?
I'm pretty sure i finished the game.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Inthe latest walkthrough 0.76 there is a map with some icons i don't have and cannot visit.
Hospital?
Tenniscourt?
Cocktailbar?
Beach?
I'm pretty sure i finished the game.
Pretty sure you've got the wrong game :). There's no hospital, tennis court, or beach in this game or in the walkthrough for this game.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
My mistake. I've finished the latest version and have no memory of a tennis court or hospital. Someone more knowledgeable than me can better help you out :).

ETA This is the actual interactive map from the end of this version. You'll have to ask @Carlo S where the walkthrough map came from
moth map.png

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes