I need this, to open the Park

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
12.00 AM – Rooftop, Veronica and Mom (sunbathing) + pics - +1 Star

when I get this?

All other Person are full green

Veronica
24 / 30 / 65 / 13
what do you mean when you get this? you mean the event? should be on a SAT in the afternoon, around 1pm?

anyways i have a question regarding Veronica's event where you go into her room before she goes for work, has a sex scene been added to it as yet? or would it come out in a later version? My thanks in adv

carsten1975j

Jun 17, 2018
The Problem is before.

Veronica
26 / 30 / 65 / 14

6.00 PM – Dinner (Veronica invite Mom for a tan)
- 8.00 AM - Mom (Veronica’s chores) 10.00-12.00 Reward Her (blindfold
and cuffs) send the photo for Amy
- 12.00 AM – Rooftop, Veronica and Mom (sunbathing) + pics - +1 Star

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I know today's the day for the update 0.7.7, but does anyone know what the eta is for its release?

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
I expect it will be at least 6-8 hours from now, as I still have a lot to do.
...just in the middle of the football match ...shit [headbang several times]

few question and I need straight answer: /round up or underline the correct answer/

1. After downloading, and before starting the game, should I first call the first-aid team? YES - NO
2. Shall I ask them to bring defibrillator? Of course because you have no idea what is waiting for you - No if You are dumb
3. Where to send my spouse? To sleep - To hers mother on few days - Tahiti - Local ZOO /to scare the beasts/
4. Who shall win championship in Moscow? ? or ?
5. Today it's rainy in my country, so I wonder if the pigeon will come in time?
Of course, @Carlo S regularly feeds the pigeon - No, if you do not send GPS coordinates - Who cares, you're not from this world anyway

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
what do you mean when you get this? you mean the event? should be on a SAT in the afternoon, around 1pm?

anyways i have a question regarding Veronica's event where you go into her room before she goes for work, has a sex scene been added to it as yet? or would it come out in a later version? My thanks in adv
Before the Date, MC has only one scene with Veronica, it's the reward (Licking) after this, He've the sex scene :):):)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes