Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have a hard problem
Prepare a romantic dinner for mom
I have everything on my notepad
But the sisters just don't show up at the foyer entrance
Can anyone help me? I feel so bad......
Wait until 16:00 when Ashley returns home from school.

laotan123

May 28, 2018
Wait until 16:00 when Ashley returns home from school.
The sisters are still not there
I follow the Walkthrough in every step
10.00 PM ´Mom’s bedroom (2nd option) Romance +Star – need follow the notes in the phone buy a (book of cooking)
How is this done?
I can't complete this step
I have book of cooking

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The sisters are still not there
I follow the Walkthrough in every step
10.00 PM ´Mom’s bedroom (2nd option) Romance +Star – need follow the notes in the phone buy a (book of cooking)
How is this done?
I can't complete this step
I have book of cooking
Oops! My apologies! I mistakenly said "16:00" when it should have been 15:00. That's when you'll meet Veronica and Ashley in the foyer and surprise them with the concert tickets.

Sorry about the mix-up!

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites

laotan123

May 28, 2018
Oops! My apologies! I mistakenly said "16:00" when it should have been 15:00. That's when you'll meet Veronica and Ashley in the foyer and surprise them with the concert tickets.

Sorry about the mix-up!
It is ok
But they're not here
What can i do
I am so bad

Aug 5, 2016
I love that Debby is such a fiend. I hope she's smart enough to realize what a perv MC is and they team up to get each other laid. Maybe Ashley gets caught giving MC a bj in public and Debby steps in to teach her some new tricks :D:D:D:D. I also can't wait to to see the master-slave relationship in more detail. Veronica taking it so seriously only makes it so much hotter, and I love that MC lets her have enough agency to recruit others.

Reactions: Faerin

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
It is ok
But they're not here
What can i do
I am so bad
In that scene (you're at the movie theater in your screenshot), it looks like you've already found the cosplay collectable because I'm not seeing it on the wall to the left of the guy behind the counter. So there's nothing more you need to do here.

In the attached image, that's where you need to be at 15:00 to give Ashley and Veronica the concert tickets.

laotan123

May 28, 2018
In that scene (you're at the movie theater in your screenshot), it looks like you've already found the cosplay collectable because I'm not seeing it on the wall to the left of the guy behind the counter. So there's nothing more you need to do here.

In the attached image, that's where you need to be at 15:00 to give Ashley and Veronica the concert tickets.
Thank you very much dude!
I am so happy.

Reactions: Sycho

360boi

Apr 8, 2018
I can't seem to get the amy event starting, I gave her the panties and did the entire Veronica storyline, but it still says 'I should check up on her, maybe we can have a drink at Neon'. Wich I did multiple times

Reactions: mpror

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hey guys,

For everyone having the resolution error at startup, these steps might help:

1 Reinstall your graphics drivers.
2 Disable Full Screen Optimization:
2.1 Right click on Man of the house.exe and select properties.
2.2 Click on compatibility.
2.3 Disable fullscreen optimization.
2.4 Click apply and ok.

Please let me know if this works for you.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hey guys,

For everyone having the resolution error at startup, these steps might help:

1 Reinstall your graphics drivers.
2 Disable Full Screen Optimization:
2.1 Right click on Man of the house.exe and select properties.
2.2 Click on compatibility.
2.3 Disable fullscreen optimization.
2.4 Click apply and ok.

Please let me know if this works for you.
Thank you for the update. I'll make sure to pass this information on to the people I've been trying to help in PM. :)

Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
@Faerin, question if I may.. Some users I've spoken with are using Windows 7 and there is no option for disabling full screen compatibility in the "Compatibility" tab (I'm also using Windows 7 Ultimate (x64)) on the file's properties. Is there anything you see in my screenshot that might be similar or that could be changed?

Thank you!

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin, question if I may.. Some users I've spoken with are using Windows 7 and there is no option for disabling full screen compatibility in the "Compatibility" tab (I'm also using Windows 7 Ultimate (x64)) on the file's properties. Is there anything you see in my screenshot that might be similar or that could be changed?

Thank you!
Hey Sycho, sorry no.
I'm not able to test this myself, you could try messing around with the options a bit, but for now I can't give a better answer.

One cause of this is using an older DirectX version, but if the user is already on DX11, that shouldn't be the problem.
I'll look into some more tomorrow.

Thanks for the help!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hey Sycho, sorry no.
I'm not able to test this myself, you could try messing around with the options a bit, but for now I can't give a better answer.

One cause of this is using an older DirectX version, but if the user is already on DX11, that shouldn't be the problem.
I'll look into some more tomorrow.

Thanks for the help!
You're welcome. And just for kicks, I'm using DX9 and have not experienced any issues with the game at all. Others, OTOH, are using DX11 and are experiencing this problem. So I've suggested to those users to uninstall DX11 and install version 9 instead and that didn't help in their case. So I'm really stumped on this one.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes