R

RWaites

How do I unlock all the places?
Different places unlock at different stages of advancement just folllow the walk through
In future please address all game related questions here

Just curious, how often do this game update? I'm curious to pay the patreon fee, but it depends what I get out of it
every other Friday next update due 31st August

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
Easily: By playing it and finding places.

Every second week usually. This friday next time. But then there'll be a four weeks gap as Faerin have announced that he will do some general rewriting and code renovating in The House.
(I suspect a four week holiday in Tahiti is the real reason...)
Ah Tahiti, its a magical place.

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
his is my game right now. Is this right or should I have unlock more?
The Mother is always asking me to do the laundry and I can't unlock the other pics of Veronica with maid outfit, it depends by stats? 1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
What is so unclear in that hint in phone about Veronica? Do you have Maid outfit? Or does Veronica have it??
Yes I gave her and she use it only for the laundry cause the mother ask only to do the laundry, what I don't understans is if this depends by stats.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Ok, and what about the map, is it right or should I have unlock more places?
You will hear or otherwise get information about new places during the playthrough. It's not about some "unlocking" it's about getting to know places exist. And more places will appear to map...

Reactions: Core13

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
You will hear about new places during the playthrough. It's not about some "unlocking" it's simply about getting to know places exist. And more places will appear to map...
Ok, last question, in the walkthrough say:
Talk with Amy (Neon after massage oil)
The massage is the one the aunt give to MC, right?

R

RWaites

Ok, last question, in the walkthrough say:
Talk with Amy (Neon after massage oil)
The massage is the one the aunt give to MC, right?
No it's aftter you massage mom for the first time check google on the phone for sex-shop and go there for massage oil (sold out) then go to Gym ask Amy she'll say no so swap Veronica's panties for it

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
For join the mother when she does yoga, I have to keep asking or it depends by stats? This are her stats right now. 92556.JPG

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
Stats. She need to Like you enough to allow you to help in Yoga. But don't forget there's also other option: Not helping her...
And how I make the arousal improve? Only keeping the door open in the morning? Because is stuck on 30 and is not giving me anymore points.

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
And how I make the arousal improve? Only keeping the door open in the morning? Because is stuck on 30 and is not giving me anymore points.
Ok, I haven't played MoTH as some kind of Points' Grinding Fest but as a story of life of a young man. And as a part of it I just do different things, try different options, different times and so on. And everything have happened eventually... Try the same approach and you may experience interesting experience of finding out yourself by surprise.
I have most probably all the best Walkthroughs for MoTH but I don't use them. I have just developed a daily routine which I then vary sometimes. As a general rule: Do the same. If something isn't happening or going on, do something else. And do NOT forget to read all text! MoTH gives quite good hints about all and everything.

Reactions: Faerin and Core13

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
But part of that "things happening eventually" maybe the long Saves' continuum starting in times when Saves were under Users/[user name]/AppData/Local Low/Faerin, in other words v0.5.6., almost a year ago. Which have led to new content starting straight away or very soon. Not even skipping seven releases haven't helped in it.
(Shame on you, Faerin! You should add new content which is independent from existing storylines...;))

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
But part of that "things happening eventually" maybe the long Saves' continuum starting in times when Saves were under Users/[user name]/AppData/Local Low/Faerin, in other words v0.5.6., almost a year ago. Which have led to new content starting straight away or very soon. Not even skipping seven releases haven't helped in it.
(Shame on you, Faerin! You should add new content which is independent from existing storylines...;))
What do you mean with this? There were problem with saves?

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Yeah, some people couldn't find Saves and so Faerin moved them to more convenient place under the main folder. I had some problems too (never extract new version over to old version overwriting old files!).
(and that saves' location refers to stone age of moth. i started playing moth in version 0.5.2. or 0.5.3. and after laptop crashed started again from v0.5.6...)

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hopefully all of these problems (or at least most of them) will be fixed in v0.8.3, which seperates each girl's storyline (where the story permits of course).

Emma is a good example of that, she is already completely seperate right now and obtainable early on in the game.

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
Yeah, some people couldn't find Saves and so Faerin moved them to more convenient place under the main folder. I had some problems too (never extract new version over to old version overwriting old files!).
(and that saves' location refers to stone age of moth. i started playing moth in version 0.5.2. or 0.5.3. and after laptop crashed started again from v0.5.6...)
I've downloaded only this version and I've one save. Could I have some kind of problem too?

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Speaking of Stone Age of MoTH, and since Faerin have crawled out from his suspected wank lair (what, are you saying you create this game just for others to enjoy? ;)) and have seemingly cleaned last night's game-developing dried and half-dried fluids from ears (and eyes and from keyboard) and is hearing the worries and vain wishes of people idling here:
@Faerin, could you release the first, original, version of Man of The House to all people to see and experience. 0.5.0. it was if I remember right... I have versions down to 0.5.6. and a broken version of 0.5.4. (no v0.5.4. found anymore, damn!) but not older ones...

-edited-

Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes