cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Anyone know how to play this on MAC? Ive got the suggested version of Wine Staging but no text shows in the text boxes. No writing of any sorts shows but the outlines of the boxes are still there.
You need to install corefonts, devenum and quartz via Winetricks. Check the installation guide it is explained there.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I just want to chime in and say that I'm on W7 and am not having problems with the animations. They ghost a little and sputter, but I usually skip through them. I'm sure they'd add more value to the game on a better system, but I'm waiting until I can cross over to linux and get a decent WINE thing going (or just get linux versions of all the games I care about.)
But animations do work under wine on Linux. Any version of wine, any prefix. Just follow instructions as written here:

Reactions: cold_arctus

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
does sombody know how to change the mc's name without starting a new game?
Open your most recent save file, and change name of Main character there.
It's on very beginning of file:

XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<PlayerData xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
  <Version>v0.8.7</Version>
  <Name>Enter name you wish here</Name>

Reactions: Stuwi71

arrowmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Open your most recent save file, and change name of Main character there.
It's on very beginning of file:

XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<PlayerData xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
  <Version>v0.8.7</Version>
  <Name>Enter name you wish here</Name>
thx man

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
Sad to see how the devloper destroy that game :( .......

Since he change the gameplay its going down -.-
i don't get it. he went trough great lenghts to optimize the gameplay. he listens to his players/testers to make the experience of the game better all the time and still there are people complaining. so i guess you loved to grind every stat of the girls in countless hours?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Try this:

How much RAM does your Win7 and Win 8.1 system have? The game should run on a system with 2GB RAM!

Your animation problem can be the result of broken windows codecs. Pls try to repair them by installing K-Lite Codec Mega Pack. Above Windows 7 patch will fix a potential Resolution/DX11 problem.

Feel free to post up-coming problems to the Troubleshoot Tread as pointed out by others:
Thanks, and will give it a try.

Reactions: cold_arctus

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Anyone have version 8.6 for the Christmas special easter egg on the title, or can post a pic of it?

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
I'm fucked up. I dind't play since 8.0 so when a downloaded the new version (8.7) it was basically bugged, my name was Mike (default name) instead of Jose, I noticed that the game history advanced since my last save so I lost some of the content and I felt a little misplaced without playing that content like it wasn't entirely my game. I guess i should restart it :confused:

Anyways I know you guys don't give a fuck about it I just felt like I needed to share it tbh.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm fucked up. I dind't play since 8.0 so when a downloaded the new version (8.7) it was basically bugged, my name was Mike (default name) instead of Jose, I noticed that the game history advanced since my last save so I lost some of the content and I felt a little misplaced without playing that content like it wasn't entirely my game. I guess i should restart it :confused:

Anyways I know you guys don't give a fuck about it I just felt like I needed to share it tbh.
Find version 0.82 and play that throug (old saves work) !!! Then load the newes version (0.83 saves inside), so you can start playing with that save and you don`t miss any sceens !!!! And allso you can rename your MC !!!!

Reactions: jose100

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
I guess i should restart it :confused:
I've posted a link to v0.8.2 few pages back, you can still use your old saves till that version and then change to v0.8.7 which comes with a savegame from v0.8.3, so you don't have to restart from scratch.

Reactions: jose100
4.20 star(s) 257 Votes