Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
About 60+ Hours left... @Faerin, the audience wants a tease! Tease Us, Please!
I'll do my best! This week has been really hectic, I'm cutting back work hours on my day job, so had to take care of a lot of stuff. That means that this will be a bit of a smaller update... :(
But it's for a good cause: starting next week, I'll be spending more time on MotH so the next version (on the 27th) is going to be a celebration of that (hence the v0.6.0)!

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
@Faerin Don't crack under pressure. No pressure coming from here (at least). You do what you do and the audience takes what you have done. And sings praise and hymns because you're entertaining them. Take it easy and do not crack. Ok?

Reactions: Faerin

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin Don't crack under pressure. No pressure coming from here (at least). You do what you do and the audience takes what you have done. And sings praise and hymns because you're entertaining them. Take it easy and do not crack. Ok?
You know what? The thing is, working on the game doesn't feel like pressure at all! It's actually very energizing and superfun! The thing that does put pressure on me is having to combine it with a IRL day job, that's just so much less fun since I've been working on this ;)
So all in all, things are definitely moving in the right direction!
More development time = more content = more fun for everyone = less spanking...or more..depending on your fetishes (@StarWarrior & @micmitja ) ;)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Sounds like a good plan @Faerin. How those leathervests' wearing ugly fat uncles on uglier bikes said... Oh, Fuck The World - Angel Forever Forever Angel. Change that Angel part to Game Developer. And tattoo that on your arms to show from window of your Ferrari...

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
You know what? The thing is, working on the game doesn't feel like pressure at all! It's actually very energizing and superfun! The thing that does put pressure on me is having to combine it with a IRL day job, that's just so much less fun since I've been working on this ;)
So all in all, things are definitely moving in the right direction!
More development time = more content = more fun for everyone = less spanking...or more..depending on your fetishes (@StarWarrior & @micmitja ) ;)
Don't forget where you are here.:evilsmile:

Definitly more spanking for ya. Arr. On the plank...with a paddle.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes