a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Of course they will get more content. I'm patiently waiting for more Sophia content. Somehow I like her.
Lisa is number 1 in my book with Sophia in 2nd and Elena a very close 3rd. If it was not for the boobs on D she would be in 2nd place but she is in 6th place as of now.

Reactions: Brother Master

mjlcdlob

Apr 28, 2017
Man of the house V0.5.8

Hey guys, here’s the new version! This one will be a bit smaller than normal, but I will make that up with the next version, which will be v0.6.0 and will be the biggest update yet! Please let me know if you come across any bugs!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have fun with the new version and feedback is highly appreciated, as always!
All the best, Faerin

Last edited:

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
The Better is among Friends :cool:;);)
Ya keep it personal:biggrin:

@Faerin last 3 update contains changing location of save files i guess he's very interested in that i hope in next update we will also get to change save location again i love the grinds this game provides.:angel::cool:XDx'D

Reactions: Faerin

ps123

May 4, 2017
@Brother Master and @Carlo S Thanks, perfect timing.

Yes, read the changelog @mjlcdlob posted, please. It is also included in the download.
Sorry, i don't quite understand what it means by "Changed save game folder to a subfolder of the game". Can please tell me in step by step? Thanks. Sorry about it.

Edit: ok thanks, i understand now. need to put the old save files folder from locallow to the lastest install game folders

Last edited:

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Sorry, i don't quite understand what it means by "Changed save game folder to a subfolder of the game". Can please tell me in step by step? Thanks. Sorry about it.
Copy your save file from the location where your previous save file is and paste it into the sub folder of the game.Start a new game first.

Reactions: Faerin

Bruno64

Jun 7, 2017
You're welcome

Has anyone saved a save from end 0.57 for me, mine I have accidentally deleted.

Thank you, a great game

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes