Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
@Faerin I had an infinity loop with Veronica scrubbing the kitchen floor in combination with fingering her. Could repeat that event as often as I wanted.

Reactions: Faerin

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
No I have already completed this update for mom and I got another star while I was trying to get V stuff done.
The star was for something that was also in last update and I got the star again.
I don't know if it is the same star just gotten again or what.
See if you get it to.
Sleep naked and set time for 7:00 am and then jerk off while she watch.
That was the trigger for mom's 4th star from last update. Code was likely fixed to now allow all to get the star, when it was sporadic last time where most didn't get it.

Mikew

Sep 30, 2017
when veronica wearing panties she is with customer
when she not wearing panties i cant find her
Just do it two times ore more I belive before you go further. If you dont you woun't get all the pictures for Amy ( Photografic memory achivment)

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
hmm, getting V´s Arousal unlocked isn´t very difficult and grinding it up to 20 is easy bc
after her new reward the time stands still, so you can get her into your room with simple clicks.
Nice!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
when veronica wearing panties she is with customer
when she not wearing panties i cant find her
Okay I tried again same result ;
If you still can't do it I guessing you weren't %100 for Veronica for 0.5.7
Edit: Ignore 2. Its nothing to do with it

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hmm, getting V´s Arousal unlocked isn´t very difficult and grinding it up to 20 is easy bc
after her new reward the time stands still, so you can get her into your room with simple clicks.
Nice!
Yes but it is only when she scrubs the floor in the kitchen, both laundry and vacuum work as they should.

I did not want to spoil it for others but since it is out now the time to report the bug is here.

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Yes but it is only when she scrubs the floor in the kitchen, both laundry and vacuum work as they should.

I did not want to spoil it for others but since it is out now the time to report the bug is here.
i don´t think its a bug ... it´s a feature:)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Faerin
Is it a bug while V is in the kitchen scrubbing the floor you get to take her to your room over and over and over again unlike when she vacuums or wash the clothes.

Reactions: elmandor

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
This is my problem.

It looks like you had the game on full screen and than tabbed out to another application. When I do that I get the same problem and have to close down and restart from the last save point. You will not have that issue if you do not go full screen.

Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes