Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Are no one compress this game or Unity Games is more complex to compress ?
I'm not from fast internet country, so 1,5gb with small update content is quite irritate me.
I'm usually only play like per 5 updates or more.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
I'm not from fast internet country, so 1,5gb with small update content is quite irritate me.
Unity games are as compressed as they're going to get unfortunately.

Reactions: Benn Swagger

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You have the option to use KeinBa's updater. However, you would need v0.9.2 to update to v0.9.3 with his program, or use Torrent.

Reactions: Benn Swagger

nijiemax

Mar 10, 2019
hi guyz, i have a question on how to do the EMMA quest "I've got the nuru gel, lets meet her at the healthclub"? bec, if i enter at 12 it only gives massage HJ....

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
anyone knows how to give emma the nuru gel??? o_O i think im missing something to trigger it.???
If that is your save you have quite a bit to go before you get the Nuru massage just keep progressing along Emmas storyline and you will get there

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Debbie's new story line hints wont appear for me for some reason,any ideas why not coming up? Emma's appeared,just not Debby. I used the updater if that makes any difference.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Debbie's new story line hints wont appear for me for some reason,any ideas why not coming up? Emma's appeared,just not Debby. I used the updater if that makes any difference.
Please post your save so I can take a look at it

nijiemax

Mar 10, 2019
Save the game where you are now and post that one because the previous one you posted you where miles away from the Nuru massage

deym really? thats weird... i only have 2 saves, the one is 100% from developer then the other one is mine which is a continuation from the 100% (v.0.8.3).... i hope this is the right one alrdy. oh btw thanks for helping... :)

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes