larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Usually i think the updates are good but putting a cosplay collectible on a place that only opens once a week is stupid. i either quit and wait for the next update or have to click through an entire week to get it due to currently being on a sunday in game.
You could have cheated and just gone back to Saturday in the cheat menu

Reactions: TheDevian

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.9.4b bug

Pam/Angel Gallery
Pic 45&46 you can´t see them again (you can see you played them free you can´t see them again, these are the new pics from the cell phone)

Reactions: Faerin

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
OH Help... I got locked up and now it will not let me back in to continue.... Ggrrrrrr The game froze up when dreaming of Veronica and Amy closed I reopened the game and it will not initiate the continue...

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
It is 0.9.4b think first before you write something I forgot the b behind and fix it for people like you !!!
I think you need to take your own advice as your initial post did say 0.94 until you edited it, which is why you where pointed to download the 0.94b version by @coldArctus.
You are correct there is still a bug there as the full size pics of the selfies are not accessible through the gallery only through the phone thanks for that we will pass it on to the dev

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I think you need to take your own advice as your initial post did say 0.94 until you edited it, which is why you where pointed to download the 0.94b version by @coldArctus.
You are correct there is still a bug there as the full size pics of the selfies are not accessible through the gallery only through the phone thanks for that we will pass it on to the dev

When somebody wrote so a simple bug you can try it out with your save and write then about it. So his answer is a spam answer.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
When somebody wrote so a simple bug you can try it out with your save and write then about it. So his answer is a spam answer.
Dude, I answer a few hundred silly post per month in this thread.. And I consider them all as "spam" including yours for not probably addressing the issue in the first place. ;)

Reactions: Menzo

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Usually i think the updates are good but putting a cosplay collectible on a place that only opens once a week is stupid. i either quit and wait for the next update or have to click through an entire week to get it due to currently being on a sunday in game.
You could have cheated and just gone back to Saturday in the cheat menu
Or use the 24 hour skip to go forward 5 times to get to Friday.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Huh... didn't even notice I only had 9.4 instead of 9.4b. The selfies worked fine while using them for the quest but now can't be viewed in the gallery. No big, there doesn't seem to be any other difference between these two versions so I can wait a bit to fix it.

In other news, I still haven't been able to complete the Traveler achievement. No muggers :( .

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Huh... didn't even notice I only had 9.4 instead of 9.4b. The selfies worked fine while using them for the quest but now can't be viewed in the gallery. No big, there doesn't seem to be any other difference between these two versions so I can wait a bit to fix it.

In other news, I still haven't been able to complete the Traveler achievement. No muggers :( .
Could you post your save just to see if I can get mugged on it

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Thank's @larry5168 for the upload and @Faerin for the update.

Sorry for anyone waiting for my mini-walkthrough but I was only able to play the new version now. As always for anyone stuck on the new content:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always I've updated my walkthrough with the above info. The link is the same and you can found it . Here's a mirror for my walkthrough on .

Jeanfap

May 16, 2018
It would be my dream to play it on Mac! Seems to be one of the best game here. Unfortunately no Mac version :(

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It would be my dream to play it on Mac! Seems to be one of the best game here. Unfortunately no Mac version :(
It runs flawless via Wine on Mac, maybe even better as on native Windows. If you need help to set up wine you can contact me via PM.

Reactions: sam47

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Dude, I answer a few hundred silly post per month in this thread.. And I consider them all as "spam" including yours for not probably addressing the issue in the first place. ;)
I said before it was a spam answer. It is a difference between a Question answer or a spam answer.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes