cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
A generic one where she's your true love forever and you move in together, and a 3P one where you're also fucking Sophia.
Thx. Doesn't sound too interesting. I guess I'll wait. To be honest I was hoping for a pregnancy one or something since Dev said they might add that for Ashley.

Reactions: Darkaura

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I will wait for more updates to play the game again also seems like it's nearly to be finished, wow great
Why do you think it's nearly finished? 1.0 does not necessarily mean done. And in this case, it does not.

Reactions: TheDevian

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
Why do you think it's nearly finished? 1.0 does not necessarily mean done. And in this case, it does not.
I mean it because the main three girls already got their endings (only missing the alternative ones)
I know there are secondary girls but i think won't last long until they get their endings.....maybe

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Hi Master Faerin, thanks for the new update, take as long as you need for the next update (2.0) and happy 2nd birthday in advance. Kudos.

Reactions: Faerin

Boia13

Feb 27, 2019
Top right corner, to the left of the skip time button, there's a button called "get a better view". Click that, and it removes the text box.
I know that, i mean to remove completely the textbox and the namebox.
Like on Ren'py, that you can modify the textbox.png to remove the textbox in game.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I know that, i mean to remove completely the textbox and the namebox.
Like on Ren'py, that you can modify the textbox.png to remove the textbox in game.
No, there's no way to remove it like you can in Ren'Py games.

As JKH18 mentioned, if you click on the eye icon below the hygiene indicator in the upper right of the screen in any scene, it will go from this:

With text box.jpg

To this:
Without text box.jpg

Other than that, there's nothing else you can do unless you download the CG rip and view the files through whatever image viewer you use.

Reactions: larry5168
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes