cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
that and the dates were a bad idea i agree with you on that brother
everything else side quest looks good
At least it is optional ending and not a forced one. So, everyone get a ending they like. My favorite ending with Ash is no. 2 :p

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Is there a way to play the game avoiding non consensual content(like blackmail)?
It depends on what you mean, all sex in the game is by consent, there is a path in the game where Blackmail is used but the sex is consensual, there is no-one in the game who is forced to have sex that doesnt want to

leofi

Aug 7, 2017
It depends on what you mean, all sex in the game is by consent, there is a path in the game where Blackmail is used but the sex is consensual, there is no-one in the game who is forced to have sex that doesnt want to
I know one of the path(Veronica's path) is basically a blackmail path where you basically blackmail her into becoming your slave. Is there a way to play the game avoiding it?

• Haha
Reactions: cooldude33

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I know one of the path(Veronica's path) is basically a blackmail path where you basically blackmail her into becoming your slave. Is there a way to play the game avoiding it?
I think if you play that path, you will find Veronica is more of a willing participant, than an unwilling one. As for avoiding it there really isn't a way as Veronica is a main character in the game and completing her path opens up other paths with other characters

UBOSWIPES

Aug 9, 2019
I think if you play that path, you will find Veronica is more of a willing participant, than an unwilling one. As for avoiding it there really isn't a way as Veronica is a main character in the game and completing her path opens up other paths with other characters
sure you avoid it by avoiding her or simply dont play the game that simple

Dyatlov

Jul 22, 2019
Man of the House Update Only [v1.0.0 Extra]

View attachment 367926

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks a lot for your update only setups .. do you have the update only link for v0.9.9 ? i can't find it.. i've v0.9.8 full game on my PC, i must update it to v0.9.9 before installing this, right ?

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes