ex789

Sep 24, 2018
Oh nice, this game is finally complete. I played a much earlier version and liked it. Time to waste an evening playing through the whole game now.

justinsider2727

Aug 15, 2019
ok, so i am on the task of getting officer debby off the vigilante's back. i am supposed to meet sofia at the tennis courts for something. i did meet her there once and played a game against officer debby. but i do not believe i saved after that. anyways. here i am now going to the courts and sofia is not there. it is my current task to complete. any ideas on what to do here?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
ok, so i am on the task of getting officer debby off the vigilante's back. i am supposed to meet sofia at the tennis courts for something. i did meet her there once and played a game against officer debby. but i do not believe i saved after that. anyways. here i am now going to the courts and sofia is not there. it is my current task to complete. any ideas on what to do here?
Attach your save, please, and one of us will take a look at it for you.

stimtheone

Dec 3, 2018
So, I'm interested to buy the game on steam if only to show solidarity despite supporting on patreon. Other than needing the incest patch, anything it's lacking compared to 1.0.2+ extra?

Reactions: January2015

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
like this?
sorry i replied to it above.
I took a look at your save go to the Tennis Court on Saturday at 07:00 you will meet Sophia and be able to progress the storyline

So, I'm interested to buy the game on steam if only to show solidarity despite supporting on patreon. Other than needing the incest patch, anything it's lacking compared to 1.0.2+ extra?
No, besides that nothing else is missing

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Wait, so there's no "landlady and roommates" made for patreon shit, straight how it's supposed to be?

No censor and such? Huh, might buy it at some point, then.
Sorry I may have not put that correctly, you will still need the incest patch for the Steam version

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Wait, so there's no "landlady and roommates" made for patreon shit, straight how it's supposed to be?

No censor and such? Huh, might buy it at some point, then.
What?! I think you understood the post wrong. Steam version is the Patreon version aka Landlady, Roommates etc. However, the "fan patch" (available on Lewdpatcher) works with Steam as well.

Peromer

Oct 14, 2017
I have a problem - can't buy oil for Claire at any shop. Is it a bug, and if it is - any solution?

Attached save just in case

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes