Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Faerin: The great difference of this game is undoubtedly the great quality that this game has, the minutiae details are being appreciated by all players, because this is art, all the photos posted so far have been successful, but the photos on page 173 and 223, will be in the history of all games. I've never seen anything like it, everyone is talking about, not just the photos but the game as well. This game is already popular by itself. Congratulations. ;);):)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i finally had the time to play from scratch v0.5.8 (haven't explored the mom stuff yet). really hot stuff with Veronica and i hope to see way more of her in v.0.6.

i am looking forward to the next update @Faerin! great work! i am also really happy you are gaining traction and getting more support for this game!

Reactions: Kalf and Faerin

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
i finally had the time to play from scratch v0.5.8 (haven't explored the mom stuff yet). really hot stuff with Veronica and i hope to see way more of her in v.0.6.

i am looking forward to the next update @Faerin! great work! i am also really happy you are gaining traction and getting more support for this game!
i want to explore moms stuff long time :p

Reactions: Faerin

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
ok then I recommend oni chi chi 1 and 2
i go on and these are my favorite recent hentais im not really fond of oni chi chi since the loli has balloons on her chest

Reactions: Freki

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
i go on and these are my favorite recent hentais im not really fond of oni chi chi since the loli has balloons on her chest
bible black and immoral sisters is really good too.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes