Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
veronica second achievement is giving me problems how do I complete it?

I already have 20 punishment points
Check on her at noon after you've assigned her a chore. Make sure she does all three chores (vacuum, kitchen floor and laundry) and check on her for each one.

Chore = Location
-----------------------
Vacuum = Foyer
Kitchen floor = Kitchen
Laundry = Bathroom

Last edited:
Reactions: namhoang909

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
It's too soon to get introduced to Angel. According to Officer Debby's hints, you need to improve your relationship with Veronica. So follow Veronica's hints for now. For Claire, you need to read her diary. So follow her hints as well.

redtornado

Sep 22, 2020
I have delivered Pizza for pam and in Dabby's case I should improve my relation with veronica,
and who's Clair?
Claire is your mother's name in MOTH. You don't get to see her named used very often. That is just like real life. How often really, have you heard your own mother's first name used?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Claire is your mother's name in MOTH. You don't get to see her named used very often. That is just like real life. How often really, have you heard your own mother's first name used?
It's been a long time since I played this. I've personally never played it without the incest patch but I have to ask:
Does Max ever refer to the Landlady as Claire without said patch?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It's been a long time since I played this. I've personally never played it without the incest patch but I have to ask:
Since the patch only switches the terms "landlady" and "mother" (or "pineapple pizza" for some personal taste), it shouldn't affect name drop frequency at all. I think the name gets mentioned during the introduction.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
It's not actually a patch. The "mapping.xml" file is a file the developer made to name the characters. Someone edited it, so it would say "mother", instead of "landlady", for instance. But you can edit this file, yourself, with a notepad programme. If you play the game in your own native language, other than English, you can also translate the namings in that file.

But to answer your question, the MC calls Claire "Mom" or "mother", if you use the "patched" "mapping.xml" file. If you edit the file, yourself, you can have the MC call her whatever you want.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It's not actually a patch. The "mapping.xml" file is a file the developer made to name the characters. Someone edited it, so it would say "mother", instead of "landlady", for instance. But you can edit this file, yourself, with a notepad programme. If you play the game in your own native language, other than English, you can also translate the namings in that file.

But to answer your question, the MC calls Claire "Mom" or "mother", if you use the "patched" "mapping.xml" file. If you edit the file, yourself, you can have the MC call her whatever you want.
And what, pray tell, was the point in telling me this?

• Angry
Reactions: Led

Led

Jul 16, 2017
And what, pray tell, was the point in telling me this?
Did you even read what I said? I'm trying (but apparently failing) to clarify things and trying (and also apparently failing) to explain to you, you can edit the "incest" settings, yourself, if you'd like. But hey, if you don't appreciate it, fine by me. Just trying to help.

Reactions: uiopuiop3112

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
If you hadn't noticed, someone else had already answered my question.
The effort is appreciated but not overall necessary.
The first paragraph came off as reading thusly:
"It's not actually patch, stop calling it one. If you weren't so bone-idle lazy, you could do it yourself."
I acknowledge this was not the intended tone but when someone goes about telling me things that I already know, I just get testy. I know it's not technically a patch - and have since I first played it - it's an edited mapping file. It's just easier to type the word "patch".

Reactions: redtornado

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
hi... why is not workin to download that patch? where i can find that patch please? is not workin at all
It's formatted incorrectly which is why it isn't working. Here's the correct . Overwrite the original version with the one from LewdPatcher.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes