Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
When I start the game, grafic is strange and game crashes when I try to continue game or start a new game. :-(
I had that problem (all graphics missing), but it went away when I retried saving and extracting the zip file. The first attempt had some files missing.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
good question, would like to know it too!
the last time i played it (0.4 or something) there wasn't any sex ingame.

mhutchins

Aug 3, 2017
Yeah I mean if I got get to bang Ashley or at least finger her yet I don’t think I’d bother downloading the update yet

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Maybe it's just me or rather my save, but it seems there is a bug with Sophia at the gym. I met her there, but I didn't have the 20 strength or whatever the stat is, but after the first meeting she's shown to be at the gym, but she isn't really there.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Hey, faster travel! That's one of those things that bugged me just little enough to not mention.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faerin

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Damn! It would have been a befit for science too. We could have figured out, how she has such perfect tits:happyblush
That gif is from Katee Owen, also known as Katee Life. I like to go back and watch her oiled up stuff from time to time, can only recommend searching for her.

At least im 95% certain, going by the... predominant things to judge from in the shown display of chained together, therefore moving pictures. (aka her tits in that gif)

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
After watching romance movie with Ashley, I got a msg saying she looked like she was going to kiss me but then got another msg after, saying certain scenes only available with certain stats or something, even though I had max needs and max romance(90) with her, so dunno if it means anything?

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes