Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
best command conquer game imo is red alert 2 and yuris revenge
jeah ra2 was something special. but i also loved the idea that you could play as a simple soldier and kill enemies in a 3rd person shooter. it was a great experience playing renegade online. now you can even play renegade x for free, cause it's a fanmade game.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
When someone stop talking many years without talk all the languages that learned, but even so is able to talk and be understood for everyone, it's something for be very proud, and again, to try learn others languages is fabulous, it only show that Him, never gave up to learn. :):):)

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Oh I forgot to toss this up last night, so here is the step- version of the mapping.xml.

The only changes to the incest version are that the sisters are now called "stepsisters", mother is now "stepmother" and Mike calls his stepmom "Claire" because well, I thought it made a bit more sense. I can do a "Mom" one too I suppose.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I just posted this on Patreon and figured you all might want to give your opionion in as well:

Hey guys, a slightly different type poll this time, just to make sure I'm staying on the right track.
What do you think should be the focus for the next update?
  1. Continue the story of the 3 main girls (as before).
  2. More things to do like jobs, travel events, items, achievements, etc.
  3. Just skip to the sex already!
  4. Something else (please explain with a comment).
A bit of 1 but especially 4. I'll explain, the story with the three main characters must continue, but without rushing sex scenes. In addition I'd like to see more content with Amy, maybe in Neon could do more than take a drink and definitely open a path with Officer Debby :heartcoveredeyes:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
All @Faerin Patrons have returned, and now it is growing much more than before, this only happens with those who do everything thinking making the best for all, it is not by chance that He is among the best ;);):).

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
wich one is the event number 6 Ashley and how to trigger it please?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
how can i look television with mom?
MC need go in the Mom's bedroom 20.00hrs, see the laptop and delete email, after need go to MC's bedroom and send a fake email for Mom. Look the way in the walkthrough. good luck
wich one is the event number 6 Ashley and how to trigger it please?
Saturday Ashley send one email for MC, him need go to Mall in the afternoon and see a fasion show, choose clubbing, lingerie and go wild, good luck.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Saturday Ashley send one email for MC, him need go to Mall in the afternoon and see a fasion show, choose clubbing, lingerie and go wild, good luck.
it's not an email, its a whatsapp message, or simply put: a sms ^^.

driak

Aug 20, 2017
How can I reach 100% with Sophia? I am at 50% and the second point still has the red X. At point 1 she has 50% and in the heading is " Complette Lessons from Ashley", but at Ashley I already have 98% and I'm missing only something at point 8. In the Walkthrough I find nothing about that. :(

dball77

May 5, 2017
V0.6.1 + Extra is available but I don't know how to post requests (or if it's even necessary for popular games)

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
A bit of 1 but especially 4. I'll explain, the story with the three main characters must continue, but without rushing sex scenes. In addition I'd like to see more content with Amy, maybe in Neon could do more than take a drink and definitely open a path with Officer Debby :heartcoveredeyes:
I just don't see how any sex with ANY of the main three girls could be considered rushed at this point even if Faerin were have the next scene for all three of them be flat out boning. Ashley especially, as I said before the fact that they are sleeping basically NAKED together at night want to fuck each other clearly, and were to the point where she was rubbing her pussy on his naked cock in the morning pretty much puts to bed any ideas that it could possibly be rushed.

I mean Veronica is no prude and is getting gushing orgasms on the daily, Claire is practically begging for the dick, and there has been an assload of buildup already. I like the game but it does suffer from the "Stairway to Heaven" wherein there is a very strict progression towards sex, and no breakthrough can happen without repeating the previous scenes X amount of times. It's basic carrot and the stick stuff, and there is a fine line between keeping people engaged, and pissing them off.

I mean, as it stands to unlock all of Ahsley's content we are looking at a bare minimum of 100 interactions to get her hearts up to 100, and most of those actions are repeats of stuff that you've already done. Scenes that were hot on the first couple of viewings become annoyances, especially as without a walkthrough you have no way of knowing when it will unlock. That goes for Claire and Veronica as well.

And look a lot of it is part and parcel with the life-sim genre, I get that. But because of the life-sim stuff pacing becomes an issue. You have a whole lot of nothing to do early on with practically no sexy stuff, followed up but a build up to a lot of different events, none of which are actual sex but are repeated constantly to move to the next link of the chain. It gets tiring. Intercourse needs to happen SOON. And as I said before, it can be a start. No one is clamoring for sister threesomes, or banging mom in front of the girls or anything like that. But it has to advance, and it's at the point that delaying it much longer will very much feel like milking.

Reactions: doodleboogie

_jms

Jul 7, 2017
Ok, normally I try to ignore posts like these, but since you've brought it up again , let me ask you this: Do you honestly think I would "sell out" if Patron hadn't told me personally in several mails, spanning over 2 weeks, that I am required to change these things? Mind you, this is information I (again) personally received from Patreon, not something l that I've read somewhere or heard from someone, saying what (they think) is and isn't allowed (like yours). Sure I can be a hard-ass and act all cool and not comply to their demands and not "sell out", only problem is that would result in me losing my Patreon page, thus losing my income, thus being forced to spent less (or maybe no) time on my game, resulting in you no longer being able to play this game for free anymore, did you ever consider that?

In the end it's not that difficult to understand (at least I would think):
Patreon is not able to instantly review all the content (and probably won't pro-actively), but as soon as someone files a complaint, you're page will be reviewed (and blocked, if the rules are violated).
If you want to take the risk as a creator, be my guest, heck if Patreon wouldn't be reviewing me, I would probably have done the same thing, but one asshole is all it takes...

Patreon has asked me 3 times already, if I can name examples of other creators that are violating the rules!
Sure, I could be an ass an give them a (very long) list of creators that do and that didn't "sell out" like I did (according to you), but in my opinion that would be selling out!
I, for one, think what you have done is probably the very best you could have given the circumstances and I thank you. It's such an easy fix and it works flawlessly. So thanks to @Carlo S for facilitating this.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Ok, one weird thing, probably old but still, the Ashley and Sophie scene is really weird because I was not far enough along the Ashley route for it to make sense. She was acting like jerking me off was second nature when she hadn't done it yet and she was still acting shy when she slept with me naked.
Yes I had that happen as well when I first played the game it seemed to come out of nowhere....That said one point to address the next quote here is that I suggest @Faerin look at fixing the few events that seem to get lost if you progress too far.

I just posted this on Patreon and figured you all might want to give your opionion in as well:

Hey guys, a slightly different type poll this time, just to make sure I'm staying on the right track.
What do you think should be the focus for the next update?
  1. Continue the story of the 3 main girls (as before).
  2. More things to do like jobs, travel events, items, achievements, etc.
  3. Just skip to the sex already!
  4. Something else (please explain with a comment).
Definitely #1 in fact each release should have some progression for the Family first and foremost.
as far as #2 is concerned, I don't mind more items but don't much care for the Jobs. As for Travel Events I do suggest an event where the MC gets robbed which leads to Officer Boobies to give him a tumble! LOL
For #3 you really shouldn't RUSH it too much. Pick a character to have repeatable sex with and for the others build up the tension pretty much as you have done now with Mom. The leadup to sex is usually the hottest part of the Incest kink. Since Ashley seems to be the furthest along as of now I guess it makes sense that she be the one. But remember having Sex still leaves lots of variations to add later on. Situationally and positionally.

My Something else would be to keep Veronica as a submissive to Max so you can explore the darker sexual kinks. Someone suggested having her masturbate for the MC but there is also the thought of having her masturbate in front of others at your command. Maybe even in front of her friend at the Gym/club or Ordering her to bring her friend from the gym/club home for a threesome with the MC for instance.

I personally want to see more content for Claire and Veronica as they are my two faves here....But the story is such that it makes a lot more sense for Ashley to be the first one the MC gets full sex with.

Only other suggestion I have is to be more conservative with how many relation points are needed to proceed to reduce some of the repetitive grinding. two or three points is fine but 5 or 6 is way too much especially for someone who doesn't have a walkthrough or know what content is actually there.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
ty
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh sweeeet baraka!!:heartcoveredeyes: you got 2000 likes?!:OhMyGoodness: yaaaaay!:eazyHype::heartcoveredeyes::kissingheart:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So when and where is the party? i want lots of naughty stuff going on!:happyblush

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
MC need go in the Mom's bedroom 20.00hrs, see the laptop and delete email, after need go to MC's bedroom and send a fake email for Mom. Look the way in the walkthrough. good luck

That's i did but didn't show up on achievements and no photo.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes