seveno

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone has a save around beetween 5.8 and 6? That would be awesome.... got some issues with sophia's star and dont want to miss her HJ training

fuze_n

May 4, 2017
You can use my completed v0.6.2 save and continue with v0.6.3 if you wish just change the MC's name with notepad or similar
Oh shit. The name is the reason I thought about starting over, but if I can change it, I'll gladly grab that save. Thanks a bunch :)

Reactions: RWaites
Aug 5, 2016
So I just got around to playing the new update and I think the cab scenes have been fantastic. I love this new development of a real relationship aspect to the MC and Veronica. This update was excellent as usual. I'm very much looking forward to the next one! Especially that elusive weekend bathroom scene with Ashley and Veronica. I've been waiting on that for a while. My one suggestion is that there should be a way to replay or at least redo some of the significant scenes (like sex with Ashley for example) eventually. Maybe give us the option of HJ, BJ, or sex with Ashley if she decides to spend the night with you?

Reactions: Faerin

fuze_n

May 4, 2017
Ok, I have no idea what's going on. I just can't seem to get the prompt to say i was thinking of taking a bath when I enter the bathroom when mom is there. I'm even using someone elses save in case mine was bugged. I figured if I just kept at it, it would eventually pop, but it's been two weeks ingame and the bathroom scene is the same every night. Is there something special I have to do during the day that isn't mentioned in any of the walkthroughs? I even re-downloaded and reinstalled the game in case it was bugged. Slightly confused at this point.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Cant get 8 stars from Mom. Any help? :\

EDIT: NVM, I'm trying to repeat some moves, like TV and stuffs.

And... What's this Milk for?
I have the same problem. Cant get Star No 8 from Claire. Walkthrough says "Go inside the bathroom when she calls you and say you were planning on taking a bath." But I dont get the part "and say you were planning on taking a bath." Can someone help?
I have same problem.
With:
Heart = 40
Lips = 50
Stars = 7

I'm trying to repeat the bath scene and the movie scene.
Ok, I have no idea what's going on. I just can't seem to get the prompt to say i was thinking of taking a bath when I enter the bathroom when mom is there. I'm even using someone elses save in case mine was bugged. I figured if I just kept at it, it would eventually pop, but it's been two weeks ingame and the bathroom scene is the same every night. Is there something special I have to do during the day that isn't mentioned in any of the walkthroughs? I even re-downloaded and reinstalled the game in case it was bugged. Slightly confused at this point.
I had the same issue. For the bath with Claire you need
Heart = 40
Lips = 50
Stars = 6
But I'd Stars = 7, like you.
I used the and found this lines:
<Stat>
<Name>Special</Name>
<Value>7</Value>
<Max>9</Max>
<DecreasePerHour>0</DecreasePerHour>
<DecreaseTimeOut>0</DecreaseTimeOut>
<NotifcationSound>false</NotifcationSound>
<IncreaseNotification />
<DecreaseNotification />
<ReduceCounter>0</ReduceCounter>
<Locked>false</Locked>
<Visible>true</Visible>
</Stat>
Changed <Value>7</Value> for 6 and I got the scene and I was able to continue with Claire.

Here is my save.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
So I just got around to playing the new update and I think the cab scenes have been fantastic. I love this new development of a real relationship aspect to the MC and Veronica. This update was excellent as usual. I'm very much looking forward to the next one! Especially that elusive weekend bathroom scene with Ashley and Veronica. I've been waiting on that for a while. My one suggestion is that there should be a way to replay or at least redo some of the significant scenes (like sex with Ashley for example) eventually. Maybe give us the option of HJ, BJ, or sex with Ashley if she decides to spend the night with you?
Thanks a lot @LeopoldWilliamReynolds I'm glad you liked it! I'm actually working on an option to replay old scenes, but that might be a few updates away, as it is a bit tricky.

Did you trigger the movie watching scene with her already? If so, it might be a bug (considering the post below yours).

Heart = 40
Lips = 50
Stars = 6
<Stat>
<Name>Special</Name>
<Value>7</Value>
<Max>9</Max>
<IncreaseNotification />
<DecreaseNotification />
<Locked>false</Locked>
<Visible>true</Visible>
</Stat>
Changed <Value>7</Value> for 6 and I got the scene and I was able to continue with Claire.

Here is my save.
So this sounds like one of her events is bugged and can give you mutltiple stars (like what happened with Veronica before).
I haven't been able to reproduce this so far, so if anyone is able to find the event that is causing this and let me know, I would really appreciate it!

went

Dec 16, 2017
Check you Achievements (Gold Cup top right) is the Taking a Backseat completed? View attachment 49715
1. Compliment Mom and promise to help her. 07:30-08:29
2. Make Veronica do the chore's your Mom gave you. 10:00-10:59
3. Take her to your room and use the blindfold and cuffs on her. 12:00-12:59
Repeat
Idem, how do I move on? I attach my situation veronica1.png veronica2.png

fuze_n

May 4, 2017
Heart = 40
Lips = 50
Stars = 6
<Stat>
<Name>Special</Name>
<Value>7</Value>
<Max>9</Max>
<IncreaseNotification />
<DecreaseNotification />
<Locked>false</Locked>
<Visible>true</Visible>
</Stat>

Here is my save.
Yep, that fixed it. Thanks!

Reactions: Carlo S
R

RWaites

Idem, how do I move on? I attach my situation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the Custom Maid Achievement
1. Compliment Mom and promise to help her. 07:30-08:29
2. Make Veronica do the chore's your Mom gave you. 10:00-10:59
3. Take her to your room and use the blindfold and cuffs on her. 12:00-12:59
Repeat
For the Take a Back Seat Achievement
Amy's should be at 10 love 2 stars and repeat club neon

For Mom go straight back into room after HJ at 22:00 do not repeat 21:00 massage first

Reactions: Carlo S
4.20 star(s) 257 Votes