R

RWaites

hello I am at day 46. the bug game when using the phone ... someone has a solution? thank you
@Faerin posted a possible solution here And if that doesn't work try putting phone into the search (top right) and tick search this thread only for more tips Screenshot (10).png , alternatively the next release v0.6.4 is due this Friday.

Reactions: Faerin and Carlo S

kakaroto1969

Jun 4, 2017

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin: I'm talking about your
patrons
Congratulations, You deserve others 900 + 900, Without doubt, You're simply Great, Good Dev, Good Guy and a Great Friend :cool::cool::cool:;););):):):)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:cool:;):)
Thanks a lot amigo! I really appreciate that and all the support I get from you and the rest of the community here!
I'm really looking forward to next year and taking MotH to the next level!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Thanks a lot amigo! I really appreciate that and all the support I get from you and the rest of the community here!
I'm really looking forward to next year and taking MotH to the next level!
This game has a higher level, all players talk about it and agree, and I have no doubt that it will only be the best, just as it is happening so far :cool::cool:;)

Reactions: Faerin

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Good Morning all Brothers -

You're in the right path and let Amy taste and go to house and sleep. Good Luck and enjoy :p:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:
yeah but i dont know how to do the event but w/e since it happens in it a dream sequence i guess ill wait for a update when veronica finds out her best friend is bi sexual and some scenes comes of that XD

Reactions: RWaites

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
yeah but i dont know how to do the event but w/e since it happens in it a dream sequence i guess ill wait for a update when veronica finds out her best friend is bi sexual and some scenes comes of that XD
With Veronica is easy, talk with Her 10.00 hrs give Her the chores, see Her doing the chores 12.00 hrs (punish or reward Her) 18.00 hrs look is MC increase points, and 23.00 hrs talk or look Her in the bedroom, if don't have nothing in the house, look for Amy in the Healthy Club 15.00 hrs with Veronica or 00.00 hrs in the Neon Club ;);):)

4.20 star(s) 257 Votes