karateking

Aug 22, 2017
This game is killing me. I can never seem to progress even when following the walk through. What does this mean MC going in the Mom’s bedroom meet Veronica, She promise help MC. . I have been trying this for a while now and cant figure it out

R

RWaites

I did the massage with mom, I'm not sure what you mean about Veronicas panties for oil, I have her panties but I dont know what to do with them.
For the second massage with Mom you need the massage oil from the sex shop (sold out) then you need to go to the gym and speak with Amy
This game is killing me. I can never seem to progress even when following the walk through. What does this mean MC going in the Mom’s bedroom meet Veronica, She promise help MC. . I have been trying this for a while now and cant figure it out
Check the hint on your phone you may not be at that stage yet.
After visiting Mom's office and Veronica BJ on couch walk to Mom's room at 22:00 and get caught by Veronica then follow conversation at mealtime next day.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Morning Brothers ----------------- Some people have not understood until now, there are players who have never played, it is really the first time they are doing this, so I made the Guide to help these people to understand better, how to play. As for the Walkthrough its function is to talk about what happens in the game and give tips on how to do many things, so I have divided the events to facilitate, but the Walkthrough doesn't play alone, if anyone has doubts, it can come here that everyone helps, this is really the way of who wants to do something, criticizing is easy, but helping is much better, understand this --- ------------------ --- MEGA version 0.6.9b ------ Walkthough -------- Guide ----------- Saves ------ mod ------ CGs ------ and solutions for bugsm you'll find here: ----

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
The Pigeon Nova Imagem 2.png :cool::cool: and Me, We're waiting the "Special" version, what @Faerin is doing, will please everyone, because everything the players asked for will come in this version, it will be a version that we will not forget, because it is being made for us. More playing time, scenes that will surprise everyone, as well as the surprises that @Faerin promised us. Many Thanks, Amigo ;););)

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I haven't looked at a Walkthrough since my very first playthrough so I may be talking out of my ass here...
Something people using a walkthrough need to understand here, it is not a true walkthrough in the sense that you follow it to the letter and you get everything. It is broken down by character and some events for a character require you to have done events with some other character first.

i.e. To get the Massage Oil and proceed with Amy you need to :
  1. Have taken Veronica's Panties away from her
  2. Have given Claire a massage without the oil (Which tells you it would be better if you had some)
If you were just following Amy in the WT then you might not know those two things were required.
So it isn't really a walkthrough in the same sense as is usual, You do step one which leads to step two and then three and eventually at the end you have seen everything.

It is more of a hint system to tell you what can be done and when you can do it provided you have done all the things required to get them. Trying to do just one character fully and ignoring the others simply won't work.

This is why the HINT system built into the game is your best option to getting past a accomplishment and if the hint isn't telling you enough you can then look at the WT and see what the hint might be suggesting you try.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
also i wanted to ask are we going fuck mom ? any hints would be good

Thanks for this awesome game
Hmm...........well.......
Can't tell you.........or i got the pigeon angry 12e813ca407a284663a655d47d003466.jpg
sorry no clue;);)....but a nice and long wanted surprise apears:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:.......:closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I haven't looked at a Walkthrough since my very first playthrough so I may be talking out of my ass here...
Something people using a walkthrough need to understand here, it is not a true walkthrough in the sense that you follow it to the letter and you get everything. It is broken down by character and some events for a character require you to have done events with some other character first.

i.e. To get the Massage Oil and proceed with Amy you need to :
  1. Have taken Veronica's Panties away from her
  2. Have given Claire a massage without the oil (Which tells you it would be better if you had some)
If you were just following Amy in the WT then you might not know those two things were required.
So it isn't really a walkthrough in the same sense as is usual, You do step one which leads to step two and then three and eventually at the end you have seen everything.

It is more of a hint system to tell you what can be done and when you can do it provided you have done all the things required to get them. Trying to do just one character fully and ignoring the others simply won't work.

This is why the HINT system built into the game is your best option to getting past a accomplishment and if the hint isn't telling you enough you can then look at the WT and see what the hint might be suggesting you try.
You're right Brother, that's the spirit, to talk how to do things right, and show the way also how they can do it, players need it, all forms of help are always welcome ;););) Thanks a lot :):):)

Reactions: Asphyx and RWaites
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes